JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Could be a good rifle but it's not black."

Why do you have to make this about color?

"I have a dream that my guns will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their parts but by the content of their character."

STG-556.jpg

:)

Meh its no RPD but I wouldn't kick it out of bed. Although my opinion is strictly from playing video games (mw2). Sweet gun!

Naw. strip naked paint yourself completely blue, drinking scotch running barefoot swinging a sword! yelling as load as you can! :eek:

My wife has just given me a correction on this, apparently, in the true Celtic fashion, you must also use lye to spike your hair straight up, and have an erection while painted blue drinking scotch yelling loudly and swinging a sword.

Well, that does it for me. I'm going out and buying me a .22 lr pistol and rifle for all of my SHTF needs! Either that or a .375 H&H Magnum! That was a good tongue in cheek piece.

Reply to Gehrheart (and/or his wife)
WOW!! I can see why why the Celts were regarded as Bad to the Bone. With the proud blood of Clan Joyce running through my veins, I doubt that I could keep my mind on maintaining a magnificent erection while drinking whiskey and flailing away with a sword. That must have been the genesis of multi tasking.

My gray rifle's thanks to Dr. King for his observations regarding performance and appearance.

Magnificent erection, swilling scotch and flailing about with a sword---
That pretty much has Darwin Award candidate written all over it,:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top