JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped up to Kessilrings up in Bow lste this afternoon for a few shell holderd and an older gentleman came in and had something in tge back of his truck to show the guys there.

He shot a male cougar not far from the gun shop. Man do they smell.

20200227_165741.jpg

20200227_165747.jpg

20200227_165917.jpg

20200227_170038.jpg

The way the front teeth are worn out they think it was about eight years old.

Nice day for the old guy.
He said he called it in. Shot it with a 223. 20200227_170056.jpg

Just wondered, is there a Kesselring's Shop up that way? I spent many hours and Dollars up at the old location so had to ask.

Nice looking Cougar!

KKG

Yep it is still there in same locale. They carry reloading stuff, ammo, muzzle loaders, airguns and gun accessories. Brad opened Primal arms in the store and sells mostly used modern firearms. Go see Brad he is a good dude.

The old Kessilrings is open and they have guns back in there. I buy a lot of reloading stuff ip there.

I don't spend to much at Cabelas, i'd rather support our local gun stores.

I'm happy for the gentleman who spent the time and harvested this deer killing machine.

A little while ago maybe a month or so a cougar got ran over by a train up in Bow. Split it in half.

C19F11E1-EBA5-450F-8066-9BBCCEC2FAFE.jpeg_thumb.jpg

Yep it is still there in same locale. They carry reloading stuff, ammo, muzzle loaders, airguns and gun accessories. Brad opened Primal arms in the store and sells mostly used modern firearms. Go see Brad he is a good dude.
Thanks for the update on Kesselring's. I know they were closed for a time after the BATFE was in there for the Very First visit ever! Turned out way too many guns floating around in the Basement that weren't on the Books because they came in before the "Books" did.

The old Kessilrings is open and they have guns back in there. I buy a lot of reloading stuff ip there.

I'm happy for the gentleman who spent the time and harvested this deer killing machine.

A little while ago maybe a month or so a cougar got ran over by a train up in Bow. Split it in half.

View attachment 664229

That was a stupid place to sleep.

View attachment 664229
Now that's an impressive act.

Wow... Kessilrings is back? Always enjoyed my supply runs up there, bought more than one unusual guns up there.
As my wife has been wanting (for years now) to make a trip to the west side maybe I'll have to give in and make the pilgrimage.

That is once the pandemic has run it's horse...:s0004:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top