JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe that every one of the ALE officers had to know that something wasn't right. That most were lying about firearm failures, or that several were falsifying officer statements regarding failures. Even if an officer didn't purchase one of these guns from the agency, they didn't speak up about it. Such a lack of integrity in one agency calls for a complete restaffing of the agency at a minimum.

Preference would be to disperse the responsibilities of this agency out to other agencies.

AWWww Come On,
I would so much prefer to think that Kimber really gave it to them

glad to see tax dollars and all the accumulation of cash from crimes,thugs, and parking tickets could afford 112 agents with the best of the best and still be able to complain about stuff not being good, ive had a faithful kimber tle/rl ll ever since it came out, it never had a jam until I got some custom work done to it, it had a bunch of fail to extract, then after 250 rounds I took it apart to realize someone had put the guide rod spring backwards, and now works like a charm after 3000 rnds...all i gotta say is that those guys just wanted a reason to buy a gun for $1.

The blatant waste of taxpayers money is puke-worthy.

However, sadly, I am not at all surprised with the issues they had with the Kimbers. They just didn't understand that the guns were fine, danged near perfect, just needed more breaking in.

They were wise enough to know that it was easier to dump them than to get help from Kimber with problem guns...

signed,

FORMER Kimber Owner

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!! Our Governments MOTTO!! Sounds like folks like to buy their firearms at a discount on the taxpayers tab.
By the way, I would love a $1 Kimber!!

I will only say that I love my kimber. I have had only a few FTF's and that was from remanufactured ammo. Never had an issue with factory ammo. Nor with my reloads. they fly through the kimber withno issue,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top