JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He shoulda bought his tampons online. what a rube
The fool attacked the employee in other words.
He doesn't have a leg to stand on. lol

I wonder if he bought some magnesium/zinc/calcium multi-tabs. probably shoulda

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it's something you agree to as part of your membership then yeah, he should have let them check his cart. But in other stores you don't agree to be searched on the way out and in my eyes they essentially are calling you a thief when they stop and search you. I personally find it rather offensive.

Costco will settle out of court and nobody will care in a year. I allow my receipt to be checked at Costco because I want to continue shopping there. When I go to Frys or other places, I don't break stride and say "No thanks". Most of the time the highlighter person just gets confused and by the time they say something, I'm past the door.

Maybe it's a gov't training program for future TSA agents?

I don't know who that stupid policy is more offensive to;
-employees that Costco must think are putting extra stuff in carts of their friends
or
- customers who are basically being accused of theft and searched like shoplifters.

Either way it really infuriates me and definitely effects how many times I go there.

Costco will settle out of court and nobody will care in a year. I allow my receipt to be checked at Costco because I want to continue shopping there. When I go to Frys or other places, I don't break stride and say "No thanks". Most of the time the highlighter person just gets confused and by the time they say something, I'm past the door.
I think they "settled" in the store.. broke that cack's leg is how I see it. end of story

Maybe it's a gov't training program for future TSA agents?

I don't know who that stupid policy is more offensive to;
-employees that Costco must think are putting extra stuff in carts of their friends
or
- customers who are basically being accused of theft and searched like shoplifters.

Either way it really infuriates me and definitely effects how many times I go there.
I think you could yimmeryammer all doodahday but we're not talking "think" here.. it's a done deal and I don't think I'd do as the dumb one did.

Oh, and I would hope that someone would refrain from/taking from/consolidating to a singularity these special and common werkes. oof in twelve languages?

I personally find it rather offensive.
So do I. I am not siding with anyone here due to insufficient information but I was taught to use the least amount of force to restrain/detain your suspect. If the kick by an employee was responsible for the broken leg then it was probably excessive force, especially if the employee is trained in martial arts techniques. And if he was in fact trained should know lessor techniques to deal with things like this.

And then dickhole said "legs" when it was "leg". It sounds like a union b0y trying to get the ire.. why would he specifically "say" that? indeed
What?

I can't believe all the cry baby, your violating my rights idiots out there. You don't have a god given right to be a costco member or shop at any store.
You wanted to be a member there, and if so you abide by their rules. If you don't like it THEN DON'T GO THERE!!!

Your not owed everything life you scum. I'm glad they broke his leg, i hope he gets nothing and is sued by the employees for emotion distress.

And for those who get off walking past them "breaking the rules" get a life. You no receipt showin bad@$$

You must go home and flex in the mirrors kissing your biceps. Rubbing baby oil all over yourself while M-bating to old Jean Claude Van damme movies.
Your toughness and manly aggressiveness gives me chills.

I bet you rip the tags off your mattress too

Couple reasons for checking your receipt.
Proof of purchase reduces pilferage (pilferage is rampant at big-box stores).
Making sure you get what you pay for (rang-up 3 bags of pistachios, only have one bag in the basket).

Imagine how hard it is for the folks who work there, are told to do their job without deviation, then be victimized by some (.) who bucks the system for their own entertainment.

If you don't like the way they run their store, shop somewhere else.

Costco recently sold some hearing aid batteries that went dead sooner than they should. They called me and said I should return those that I had left and they would replace them (with full cards, even if I had used some off the card) at no charge. I took my remaining batteries in and they gave me the replacements with a smile and no charge (or receipt). At the door I told the lady I had no receipt because of the recall. She said that there was an instant rebate on the batteries, so she had the service desk make up a sales slip with the batteries at full price, the rebate deducted, and full price refund of the original purchase, meaning I got a credit taken off my card for the amount of the rebate!

I don't find the check at the door to be an inconvenience. They saved me money that time.

I once watched a guy keep slipping past the checkout and going over to the food court, then back in past the checkout. I figured out that he was taking small items and passing them to a female accomplice who was hiding them in her baggy clothes and HUGE handbag. I'm sure that the plan was to buy something cheap and let the door checkers mark the receipt without discovering the shoplifting. I alerted the floor manager to their behavior, but my wife finished shopping and we left before the couple tried to exit. I never found out what happened.

People who get infuriated over little krapp like this have too much time on their hands! So, that big impersonal store is personally calling you a thief! Jeeze! Would have been fine with me if they had booted the Richard head in the head a couple of times. Give him something real to whine about! I get so tired of pizzy little people!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top