JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as I sit at my desk I see my Costco coupon book. Idly flipping through I get to the Big Horn safe to find this ad:

Not one word about it being a gun safe. Hmm

I'm aware that Costco isn't the most gun friendly retailer around but this really does give me pause.

IMAG0181_zpsfa0e5eb4.jpg

Might be because they are good for safeguarding more than just guns. They are probably hoping to market safes to more than just gun folks with that ad.

If you look up pictures online its full of guns. The one in Albany is actually having a special display on safes/gun cabinets. I don't recall if the big horn used to say "gun safe" when it went on sale, but I know for years that sometimes the ads dont list them as "gun safes".

Hey, that's my safe! According to the old Costco ad, it holds up to 24 rifles. I like it, and felt like it was an excellent deal for $579 with free shipping when I ordered mine a year and a half ago. It looks like Costco isn't carrying them anymore, according to their current website.

Hey, that's my safe! According to the old Costco ad, it holds up to 24 rifles. I like it, and felt like it was an excellent deal for $579 with free shipping when I ordered mine a year and a half ago. It looks like Costco isn't carrying them anymore, according to their current website.

Actually, I just looked and their website says that they were sold out, not discontinued. They probably sold out because they were "on sale" in the coupon book. They've had them in stock and sold out before. They will probably be back.

So as I sit at my desk I see my Costco coupon book. Idly flipping through I get to the Big Horn safe to find this ad:

Not one word about it being a gun safe. Hmm

I'm aware that Costco isn't the most gun friendly retailer around but this really does give me pause.

Welcome to Portland. And yes, Vancouver is just a suburb across the river. Let's see what Clark county folks will say now that Multnomah county has added a ton of additional gun limitations. Of course it's all limited by state law, but hey, "the children, oh noes!!!".

IMAG0181_zpsfa0e5eb4.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads