JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you're going to go out and rope a cow I hope you have tried it before.

Actually, I was making a joke, playing off the words "cache" and "catch." However, yes, my wife's family owns a 4,000 acre wheat and cattle ranch in E. Oregon and I've been on many roundups and brandings. I'm not expert, but I can rope a cow or calf.

What's 17 cases of four year old Mountain House Dehydrated food worth? It's an complete assortment of their products.

Online, from a retailer with free shipping, I'd say that each case is about $185 if you ordered a typical mix of entrees, breakfast items, sides and snacks. If you consider they're good for 25 years, and they're 4 years old now, they have 84% of their life left (so you could factor that into things). So.... $185 x 17 x 84% = $2,641.80

Costco has been selling three cases of this stuff for $240-$280 (based on the last two deals I've seen), so let's say $87 per case. So... $87 x 17 x 84% = $1,242.36 However, you don't get to choose what Costco includes in their deal, so there may be some value lost there.

I bought one for an idiot friend who simply refused to prep at all on his own. Sometimes if you care enough for a friend you just have to force the issue.

I bought one for an idiot friend who simply refused to prep at all on his own. Sometimes if you care enough for a friend you just have to force the issue.

I did the same thing for a family member - to be honest, I doubt they even understand what I gave them. You can lead a horse to water, fill a bucket up with it, and stick it right under there head, but....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top