JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought one yesterday before seeing the deal and so far love it as well. Although It's going back this weekend as I fought thru their website issues and ordered one online to save an extra 100$ on it lol. Wish I had known before I bought it yesterday. Would have saved a trip. But my old vacuum broke last week and I needed one ASAP

Who knows. Maybe I will take it back tomorrow and end up buying another 4k TV for the bedroom lol

James

Call Costco and explain that you just bought one yesterday before the sale. You may be able to just bring the receipt and they'll price match and credit the difference. It may be worth the call.

Those Animals are amazing. The best I've had/seen for pulling up dog hair out of the carpet. Vacuum once, then go back over what you just vacuumed. It keeps pulling stuff every time.

I talked with Costco via phone today. They said if they have it in stock at the store when I go in no problem with just the receipt.

Yeah this vacuum is amazing. I've had many different vacuums and nothing compares. The shark was close but after using the Dyson it's really not that close at all.

James

Thanks for the heads up, the wife said she wanted a new vacuum for Christmas so order placed. Now I get to order 239 worth of duck decoys and gear.:s0023:
Hahaha. Thats awesome. Glad that I was able to help someone out. Wished it worked like that for me.
I had to sneak out while the other half was at her families and bought 3# of various reloading powders, 500x 223 projectiles, 200x 30cal 175gr Nosler RDFs, 500rds of factory 9mm, 300rds of factory 223 on top of the vortex scope yesterday. Thank God she doesn't see the bank account at all lol. And all she got was the vacuum. Now if only I could get this stupid federal black rebate submission to go thru for the factory rounds I bought. Thats 50$ coming that I can sneak out and buy more stuff with.

James

Now if only I could get this stupid federal black rebate submission to go thru for the factory rounds I bought. Thats 50$ coming that I can sneak out and buy more stuff with.

James

Call Federal's rebate customer service number and speak with a representative. I went through multiple online submissions that were denied for one thing or another while all correct documentation was present.
After a phone conversation both my rebates were issued within a week.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top