JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sign / policy holds zero force of law in Oregon (outside of courthouses, federal such & such, law enforcement offices etc). No idea on other states.

In Oregon, if observed carrying, COULD result in one being asked to leave AND trespassed.

...Around when I first started carrying concealed a greeter at the Salem Costco commented "nice handgun" or some such. Here, shirt had flipped up & over my conceal. Thanked him, covered it up & went on with our shop....WHOOPSIES!

They don't have metal detectors at the door yet. Was in there with conceal yesterday.
No posted signs, no metal detectors... don't mind me. I carry in Costco all the time.

I take old 5-gallon tanks to Home Depot and trade them and 20 bucks for a new tank that's full.
I've been a junky of that past couple years. Buy at garage sales for a buck or two and whenever I come across one at abandoned houses I look at for rehabs. Up to 15 extra tanks now and converted my genset for tri fuel.

That is a good deal.

Just don't bring your gun

And remember what bank they are in bed with, Citi, who doesn't like us much.

Just an FYI for those that vote with their wallets.

Don't know about the costco's where you are but the one's in AZ have taken down all their 'no guns allowed' signs--not that I ever paid attention to them before, anyhow :eek:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top