JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They make really good ammo, used to shoot there oo buck in combat matches when it sold for $55 for 200 rounds. Great ammo.

3 or 4 more "accidents" like that one; there will be another run on ammo....and more threads about the people who are caught off-guard :s0046:and complaining about the people who are "buying-up all the ammo".

NDAA gives the govt. the power to take over the remaining plants; indefinately.:s0068:

Ammo prices started rising over ten years ago before any of us ever even heard of Obama. I noticed the 9mm 100 round bulk packs at Wally World go from 10.00 to 11.00 to 12.00 and decided back then to start stocking up to fight inflation. Glad I did. Currently ammo prices have come down some when on sale. Time to stock up again before something sets off the next panic buying round.
Same applies to firearms. AR's are available at low prices right now. If Clinton get elected, there will be another panic buying binge when she trys to ban them. If you are thinking of getting another one, now is the time to go for it.

Last Edited:
Ammo prices started rising over ten years ago before any of us ever even heard of Obama. I noticed the 9mm 100 round bulk packs at Wally World go from 10.00 to 11.00 to 12.00 and decided back then to start stocking up to fight inflation. Glad I did. Currently ammo prices have come down some when on sale. Time to stock up again before something sets off the next panic buying round.
Exactly, get while the gettin is good!

I've got a collectible, partially used box of S&B 12 gauge 00 Buck I'll sell to the first person for $500 - just in memory of S&B :(

Supply and demand and all that...:s0114: :s0140:

People are funny, so far we have seen government is going back to 9mm and now a huge ammo plant blows up. Somebody is going to come along whining about "why is 9mm so expensive":confused:.

The uninformed whine the most:D...

Despite the truth behind my above post I find that I've been remiss (read lazy and cheap) in my own ammo purchases! I've been meaning to get a small stock of S&B 6.5X52R (.25-35WIN) for my moms old M-94 Winchester.

OH DEAR! WHINE, WHINE! ITS THOSE DIRTY HOARDERS FAULT! THE CIA BURNED THE MUNITIONS PLANT ON AN EXECUTIVE ORDER! OHHHH WHINE, SOB!:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Despite the truth behind my above post I find that I've been remiss (read lazy and cheap) in my own ammo purchases! I've been meaning to get a small stock of S&B 6.5X52R (.25-35WIN) for my moms old M-94 Winchester.

OH DEAR! WHINE, WHINE! ITS THOSE DIRTY HOARDERS FAULT! THE CIA BURNED THE MUNITIONS PLANT ON AN EXECUTIVE ORDER! OHHHH WHINE, SOB!:rolleyes:

Whine and cry a bit more and we will get you on Fear the Walking Dead.:s0140:

Same applies to firearms. AR's are available at low prices right now. If Clinton get elected, there will be another panic buying binge when she trys to ban them. If you are thinking of getting another one, now is the time to go for it.

I remember when Slick Willie shut down a number of arsenals.

People are funny, so far we have seen government is going back to 9mm and now a huge ammo plant blows up. Somebody is going to come along whining about "why is 9mm so expensive":confused:.

The uninformed whine the most:D...

The whiners should read the childhood story "The 3 Little Pigs" (no pun Jim)...especially the pages where the two lazy pigs come begging the hard working pig for shelter.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top