JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is a standard 350 engine that I took out of the car and replaced with 500 HP balanced/blue printed engine. When I sold the car the buyer did not want VIN engine. It is in my shop on an engine stand with miracle oil in the cylinders. New engine had carb system, so I left the manifold and stock carb on the engine. Its been in shop for approx. 2 years, covered and dry. It is turn key ready, but I would recommend rebuild before putting in a car. Like I said, great for sports car upgrade or race car engine.

sooooo...." turn key ready " and " recommend a rebuild " are opposite ends of the spectrum.....sure, we all know what a SBC looks like, but we don't know what YOURS looks like.....

Casting #s from the block and heads would go a long way too....

I'm sure you wanna sell it, but you aren't tryin' very hard....

sooooo...." turn key ready " and " recommend a rebuild " are opposite ends of the spectrum.....sure, we all know what a SBC looks like, but we don't know what YOURS looks like.....

Casting #s from the block and heads would go a long way too....

I'm sure you wanna sell it, but you aren't tryin' very hard....

AND.... Not to mention photos answer lots of questions you might think are beneath you or not worth placing your invaluable written word within this peasant gathering place. Little things like OEM valve covers (undamaged) or correct intake/carb make a big difference in desirability even if it is intrinsic and of negligible value to you it might just make the difference to the one with money in there pocket coming to get it.

GLWS.

Here I thought only smart people carried guns. It seems many of them are not familiar with what an engine looks like.

Dude I can show you 25 photos of a small block 350 that look very little like each other.

Your selling one of the least desirable small blocks ever put into a car (unless you trying to restore a 79 corvette)

My grandfathers 65 Malibu Station wagon with a 2 bbl 283 had the same rating as the base 79 vette engine 195hp.

My 66 Chevelle Malibu (parts car) came with a 220hp 283 and it was a 4 door family car. Which by the way I have sitting on a stand.

So if you want to sell it your going to have to do the work cause 98% of the people looking for a small block 350 aren't looking for an asthmatic smog pumping 76cc head 8-1 compression ratio turd that needs to be rebuilt.

Dude I can show you 25 photos of a small block 350 that look very little like each other.

So if you want to sell it your going to have to do the work cause 98% of the people looking for a small block 350 aren't looking for an asthmatic smog pumping 76cc head 8-1 compression ratio turd that needs to be rebuilt.

What he said. My father-in-law is actually looking for a turn-key engine for his vette. But turn-key and "recommend rebuild" go together like the oil and water in your motor.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top