JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I grew up in Corvallis, have an office down town and now live in rural North Albany. I learned to shoot shotguns on what is now the Hover school grounds on Walnut. That was the North end of my grandparent's property. You could see a few houses in 1963, but not many.

The lack of good convenient shooting spots in the country is what led me to join the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club, and that led to the purchase of a few nice pistols. I now shoot speed steel and bowling pins on a regular basis. Also reload lots of 9mm and .45.

Another Corvallis area member here. I enjoy safe, informal plinking with interactive targets and rimfires, but am moving towards centerfire autoloaders and revolvers. I am about ready to join the Albany club, but I have to wait for my firearms budget to fill back up after my next two purchases and CHL class and application fee.

Speaking of which, are any of you Corvallis guys interested in a CHL class? The guy I am going through is looking for a few more people to sign up for his inexpensive class.

ARPC has the class on a regular basis, posted on their web site calendar. Also have the Utah class.

I shoot bowling pins on Thursday nights, and speed steel the last Sunday of the month.

I like to sneak out on Friday afternoons as well for plinking. Give me a call some time. Be sure to tell my assistant it is about shooting if you call the office. She understands. And is a fair shot herself.

Rob Corl
[email protected]
791-3778 home
757-8151 office

6' overweight 57 yr old lawyer.

If any of you guys would like to look at the Corvallis Elks Range, I would be happy to take you shooting with me. You have to join the Elks and the Target Shooters Club to get a key to the range. The range is near Wren just west of Philomath. We have 100-200-300 and pistol ranges. The 600yd shoot is on Wed evenings. I believe we have 140 members so many times you have the place to yourself. There is also an area and equipment for you shot gunners.
I'm leaving for Colorado in the morning so I will not be responding to PM's until around the 20th.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top