JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good. Normally I am all in on freedom to express but, since one side has made it clear they want all speech controlled, as in if they do not like it, the speech should be banned, I am glad to see some of them get a taste of what they are begging for. Morons like this just have no clue what their pathetic lives would be like if the Cops suddenly just stopped helping them. I DEARLY wish idiots like this could be shown a taste of what life would be like for them if they were told, Police will no longer assist you in any way.

Isn't he a self proclaimed conservative tho?
Not disagreeing with your assertion, they're owned by some new yorker OSIH.
HOW DARE YOU assume Mx. Brandy's gender!!
Off to the FEMA camp with you!

3gmq23.jpg

Last Edited:
One is certainly "free enough" here in America to say :
"Hey kids, always remember that all cops are bastards"*

With that said...it is always important to remember that there are consequences for what you say and do.

* Please note that I do not agree , nor like such broad , sweeping , generalizing "blanket" statements...Just using the quote from the article to make my point.
Andy

Yeesh.

Portland's next Mayor or Oregon's next Governor?

I love how she (xe?) tries to act the victim. My guess is that if someone had made the same statement about one of our protected classes or our "southern guests" she would have been the first one to show up with a rope.

BTW the story she referenced about someone being arrested for stealing a shopping cart to take his groceries home - a quickk search shows the going rate to replace a cart is $150. I wonder if she would be still think the cops were bastards had the fellow been arreated for stealing something of hers that cost the same amount?

She probably has no idea how much cart theft there is and that stores have paper thin margins and have to raise the prices that the rest of us pay to cover the cost of replacement carts.

BTW, since she gets to self identify as "non binary" I get to self identify as "non accepting of virtue signalling politically correct bullbubblegum, oh, and use the damn bathroom that matches your plumbing".

Last Edited:
Normally I am all in on freedom to express but, since one side has made it clear they want all speech controlled, as in if they do not like it, the speech should be banned, I am glad to see some of them get a taste of what they are begging for.

Free speech is free speech. Some of that speech is repulsive, coming from people I personally think are repulsive. My opinion. I think the vast majority of reasonably good people see that speech/person as repulsive. How that person ends up in a position to have oversight of children boggles the mind! I wish we could repossess her credentials so she could NEVER hold a job with THAT kind of responsibility ever again.
What a terd.

Free speech is free speech. Some of that speech is repulsive, coming from people I personally think are repulsive. My opinion. I think the vast majority of reasonably good people see that speech/person as repulsive. How that person ends up in a position to have oversight of children boggles the mind! I wish we could repossess her credentials so she could NEVER hold a job with THAT kind of responsibility ever again.
What a terd.

she was a school board memeber. She was not a teacher. Being a school board member just requires living in the community and being voted in.

What a terd.

I agree but IT should have been FIRED instead of "Letting IT" resign.:s0092::s0092::s0092:

and Fortson voluntarily resigned from their position on the school board, which they won earlier this year.
Brandy Fortson tweeted, "Hey kids, always remember that all cops are bastards"
Why does the article keep pluralizing the action when it states only Brandy Fortson made the tweet?

Am I missing something?

she was a school board memeber. She was not a teacher. Being a school board member just requires living in the community and being voted in.

Yeah no kidding. The headline "School Board Member" was a dead give-away. I din't give a rats behind. "It" has a part in how the Corvallis schools operate. If a couple more of them were to get on the board some real harm could be done. It already is in the local PDX elementary school near me where they're teaching, "gender awareness?" to THIRD GRADERS! who do you suppose that came from??? Perhaps the school board?

And before you label me some sort of phobic realize that I don't care what your life style is. Hell, I don't even care about the person that was in high heels and dressed to the nines, and pretty good looking, that was standing in the stall taking a leak when i went into the men's room at out local dive bar/grill the other night. I was shocked as hell and walked right back out. But I wouldn't bash the person. That Forston person should be gone from ANY position having anything to do with children.

Why does the article keep pluralizing the action when it states only Brandy Fortson made the tweet?

Am I missing something?

They can't use gender identifying terms like HE/HIM, HER/SHE, Mrs/Ms. It upsets they/their/it/them. The Oregonian is SO woke.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top