JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Error
Reviews are disabled for this resource because it is permanently closed.
Ask question Discuss resource
I bought my Hi Points (c9 and 995) from them last year. Got a good price on them. Recently bought a case of 7.62x39 from them. They are all ways ready to answer my not so informed, semi-newb questions.

Just have to give an update to my experience with ABG. I just got a heck of a deal there buying a P22 and a PF9! Went in with a price in mind and they beat it! Got to love it when a shop exceeds expectations with out haggling!

I've never been down to their shop in corvallis, but everytime they're up here for the gun show, they always have something I want to buy, from magpul CTR stocks, to golf ball launchers.

Bought two pistols from them in August, a Kel-Tec PF(9 and a Ruger LCP. Good price on both and they even absorbed the Oregon fee since we bougt two. They don't have a huge selection, but they have a range of guns and prices, and are anxious to try to find what you want if they don't stock it. They took my name and # and promised to call if they can find a couple of guns I'm looking for that are in short supply from the manufacturers. Friendly service.

I picked up a pistol from them at the show. I had picked up two Magpul MOE handguards from them at the previous show. Before a show they sometimes post on this forum to get 10% off accessories, you just have to mention it when buying. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to mention their post to get a discount at the time. Although the discount only applied to accessories they knocked off $10 on this purchase to balance things out. That was cool.

Probably my new favorite gun shop. The guys are super nice, don't mind answering questions no matter how uninformed they might be, and they gave me a smoking deal on some guns I traded in. Their prices are good (bought an M&P there for less than I could find it anywhere on the internet) and the selection is decent.

They have a lot of accessories (mags, cases, replacement stocks, etc) that I haven't seen anywhere else.

I whole-heartedly recommend ABG.

Bought guns from them.
Traded guns with them.
Bought gear from them.
Good folks, Brian is always friendly, patient, and helpful.
All transactions took place at Gun Shows.
I'll always look over their layout because they are fair and knowledgable.

They are always my first stop when I need gun stuff, really great people, always up for conversation and just all around good people and shop

And now they sell TANNERITE!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top