JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey all corvallisians.

I'm going to try to make a run up to the place off of Marys peak.. FS road 30 and see if I can locate this mysterious spot tomorrow with my boys and shoot off the .22 .17 and .40 and test out my target stand that I'm going to make here in a few minutes. Will have rangefinder for exact distances.

When:Tomorrow Saturday 3-6-10 (I am going to the Albany Gun Show on Sunday)
Time: Noon
Place: (read above)

If anyone cares to join. I'll bring a few trash bags and the boys and I can have a contest on who can pickup the most trash. Then we'll do some shooting.

I plan on testing out my new stand:
SANY1502.JPG
and I'll be using these targets:
<broken link removed>

I might just have to come out after the gun show, though I am going to the show in about noon today. I will see how lil mans doing after the gun show, if hes still going strong we might head that way.

We were up there Sunday with a few members of our student group and picked up some trash for awhile then did some shooting. Was pretty fun, on the way up to NFD 3000 we did see a group of cars parked by a gate that is slightly downhill from the parking lot. As we stopped in the parking lot for a second we could see them leaving the cars past the gate with gun cases and some bottles it looked like. Anyone been shooting in that area? We could hear them at the gravel area we were at, but was curious.

Random143.jpg

Once weather stops pouring buckets on us we would be interested in going out. We were going to go Monday but everybody flaked.

Adair would be cool, I didn't know people hunted out there till we were out there during pheasant season and saw all the cars with bird hunters piling out of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top