JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Corsi: Obama Limits Second Amendment Gun Rights by Stroke of Pen - Tea Party

Corsi: Obama Limits Second Amendment Gun Rights by Stroke of Pen
Guns-Confiscated

(Dr. Jerome R. Corsi) - He's at it again and now it's time for Tea Party loyalists to express our outrage, loudly and clearly.

On Jan. 3, President Barack Obama disregarded the Constitution and signed two new executive orders by-passing Congress in his ideologically driven determination to impose gun control on Americans, limiting the Second Amendment with a stroke of his pen.

If Obama's continued determination to exceed his Constitutional authority by making and changing laws at will is not a cause for immediate impeachment, then what type of high crime and misdemeanor must Obama commit before the House of Representatives holds hearings as the first step to remove him from office?

Abridging Second Amendment gun rights should be the final straw for Tea Party loyalists.

One of these executive orders will permit states to provide mental health information to government gun control authorities, totally ignoring HIPAA privacy restrictions.

Since the tragic shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary school, the Obama administration has announced its decision to impose gun control on Americans, with or without the approval of Congress.

What's next? Gun confiscation?

That possibility is not outrageous when we realize gun confiscation occurred as federal law enforcement agents moved into the flooded sections of New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

And The District of Columbia has announced that every single resident who has registered a firearm since 1976 must go to police headquarters to pay a $48 fee and to be photographed and fingerprinted.

The Metropolitan Police Department in the District of Columbia estimates some 30,000 registered gun owners will be affected by the new regulations.

If the gun owner does not comply within three months, their gun registration will be revoked, with the consequence that the rightful gun owner is not in possession of an unregistered weapon, subject to a maximum penalty of a $1,000 fine and a year in prison, and the weapon is subject to confiscation if found.

What the leftist politicians behind the D.C. gun registration regulations want is for every gun owner to come forward, allow their addresses to be placed on file, their photographs taken, and their fingerprints placed in law enforcement databases.

The Nazis in Germany did the same with their compulsion to take census data on Germans, such that when the Nazis came to round up the Jews, the Nazis knew not only that this family may have owned the following listed jewelry, but also where that jewelry was kept.

When we realize the National Security Administration under President Obama has lied to Congress repeatedly, suggesting only "metadata" of phone calls is being recorded when we know NSA employees can access the emails and telephone calls of their spouses and lovers, why should we trust the government with our personal data?

Last week, the National Rifle Association reposted a speech Hitler survivor Kitty Werthmann gave to a "Let Freedom Ring" Tea Party rally in Woodstown, N.J., on June 28, 2011, in which she warned, "When the people fear the government, that's tyranny. When the government fears the people, that's you, that's liberty. Keep your guns, keep your guns and buy more guns!"

Werthmann knew what she was talking about, having seen how Hitler's Nazi tyranny took over her beloved Austria step-by-step after the Nazi 1938 occupation known as the Anschluss.

"In 1938, the media reported that Hitler rolled into Austria with tanks and guns and took us over. Not true at all," she said. "The Austrian people elected Hitler by 98 percent of the vote, by means of the ballot box.

"You might ask, ‘How could a Christian nation ... elect a monster like Hitler?'" she continued. "The truth is, at the beginning Hitler didn't look like or talk like a monster at all. He talked like an American politician."

It's the same with Obama.

All Tea Party loyalists must appreciate that Obama is using the deaths of innocent school children in school shootings as a pretext he can use to limit Second Amendment gun freedoms in the process of inching the government one step closer to gun confiscation.

This is the time to stop Obama and the most effective way to stop Obama is by insisting the House of Representatives begin impeachment proceedings immediately.

Please join me in making our voices heard loud and clear in the White House and the halls of Congress:

Start Obama Impeachment Proceedings in the House Now!

Invalidate all Executive Orders that Obama Signed to Limit the Second Amendment!

Say No to Government-Imposed Gun Control Measures!

The tide has turned now that the American people realize Barack Obama callously lies to the American people because he has to hide he signs into law with executive orders policy measures he cannot get through Congress and he selectively enforces only those provisions he likes of the laws Congress passes.

Now it is the time to begin impeachment proceedings in the House with the goal of removing Barack Obama from the presidency before even more damage is done to the Constitution!

Washington needs to know that Tea Party Loyalists intend to win – either now by impeaching Barack Obama, or by throwing out incumbent members of Congress – Republicans and Democrats alike – at the ballot box in November 2014, and again in November 2016.

I've been thinking about our situation regarding this, the Obamacare fiasco, and all the other issues that seem to pop up on a weekly basis during this administration. I've concluded that it really is psy-op diversion. I think Obama will continue to dredge up as much discontent and chaos as possible heading into mid-terms and '16 to keep people as confused and disillusioned as possible to keep the focus off his lunacy and anti-Constitutional stance and agenda.

You mean just like the "affordable control act" done by one party with payoffs to some of them in the middle of the night you have to pass it before you know whats in it. You mean just like that? Thought so.

Impeach Obama?
He's far past that.. Its time to get him for treason.
And all the lemming politicians in DC as well.

Left, Right.. They all need to be hanged for treason.
Id say worse on the matter.. But I don't need the Secret Service and various other storm troopers showing up at my door.

I think most people will think these are pretty common sense changes and care a lot more that the economy is stable enough for them to scale back QE, that their house value is returning and slowly but surely UE is coming down.

Your Psycho Babble is a better fit here Home | Ceasefire Oregon in case you're lost.

Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them a plant or whatever your implying. I'm just a regular, gun owning Democrat that lives in Seattle.

It doesn't stop anyone from stealing a gun what does that have to do with anything.

You can Google the feds comments about QE easily. just like you can get the numbers for retail sales, durable goods, housing starts, unemployment. Debating whether the economy has improved is pretty silly.

Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them a plant or whatever your implying. I'm just a regular, gun owning Democrat that lives in Seattle.

It doesn't stop anyone from stealing a gun what does that have to do with anything.

You can Google the feds comments about QE easily. just like you can get the numbers for retail sales, durable goods, housing starts, unemployment. Debating whether the economy has improved is pretty silly.

I don't care about your politics, there are members of the green party that own firearms that are more pro 2nd amendment than you are. Politics don't change a persons principals and you either are lost or trying to be found completely insane with your comment that "I think most people will think these are pretty common sense changes".. I'm leaning towards the latter now.

Lol okay well you're free to think that it's pretty clear that a vast majority want steps taken to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill

Someone let the last couple booted lefties back on under different names ???
The marxist and his clones ??
No pro gun person is accepting of any more laws and regulations on the second, I dont give a damn what they declare themselves to be.. There are more than ample laws to cover any scenario that comes up.
Wanting even one more F.ing law puts you on the books with the anti gun fruitcakes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews