JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If gooberment has anything to do with the numbers it's probably not true. They are 50 percenters by occupation and don't value truth or accuracy. Then whatever they do come up with is spun to what ever a politician wants to make you believe.

Today's world facts no longer matter. The left won't believe real facts and the right waste it's time trying to use real facts to convince those who will never believe. You have one group that will point out the obvious differences and another group that doesn't care about the differences, its all about how they feel.

So obviously you guys who try to win an argument with facts are just talking to yourselves. You want to win an argument then forget trying to get facts and truth through to them and take feelings right to their door. Forget the numbers and show them crime victims up close. Give them the news ever day of the rapes, robberies and murders and give then the news of self defence.

If gooberment has anything to do with the numbers it's probably not true. They are 50 percenters by occupation and don't value truth or accuracy. Then whatever they do come up with is spun to what ever a politician wants to make you believe.

Today's world facts no longer matter. The left won't believe real facts and the right waste it's time trying to use real facts to convince those who will never believe. You have one group that will point out the obvious differences and another group that doesn't care about the differences, its all about how they feel.

So obviously you guys who try to win an argument with facts are just talking to yourselves. You want to win an argument then forget trying to get facts and truth through to them and take feelings right to their door. Forget the numbers and show them crime victims up close. Give them the news ever day of the rapes, robberies and murders and give then the news of self defence.

I agree with you Jim, but would add this - the left is not the only one that will intentionally distort numbers and facts to make their point. I've seen many pro-gun claims that don't stand up to scrutiny, which makes us look like idiots. I know, I've been sucked in to some of those claims myself.

We need to hold ALL politicians to a higher standard, regardless of party. And the pro-gun side needs to be very cautious about sharing anything in the way of facts, figures or studies without first confirming the source to determine bias, etc. that may tweak the actual results.

I believe we have truth and facts on our side (the pro-gun side), we don't need to distort or use hyperbole to make our point.

I agree with you Jim, but would add this - the left is not the only one that will intentionally distort numbers and facts to make their point. I've seen many pro-gun claims that don't stand up to scrutiny, which makes us look like idiots. I know, I've been sucked in to some of those claims myself.

We need to hold ALL politicians to a higher standard, regardless of party. And the pro-gun side needs to be very cautious about sharing anything in the way of facts, figures or studies without first confirming the source to determine bias, etc. that may tweak the actual results.

I believe we have truth and facts on our side (the pro-gun side), we don't need to distort or use hyperbole to make our point.

My point was it doesn't matter if you have even gods truth and black and white facts because the left runs on feelings. If you want to change the outcome to fit the facts you need to change the way they feel. My suggestion was to show them defenseless people and their lives and people who defended themselves. I know this is useing crayons to communicate but it's what it will take:D.

You are right that all politicians lie. Right wingers get caught and are asked to resign by the party. Left wing gets caught telling lies and they are pushed as presidential material by the left. How will you hold politicians to a standard when the left rewards the lies?

My point was it doesn't matter if you have even gods truth and black and white facts because the left runs on feelings. If you want to change the outcome to fit the facts you need to change the way they feel. My suggestion was to show them defenseless people and their lives and people who defended themselves. I know this is useing crayons to communicate but it's what it will take:D.

You are right that all politicians lie. Right wingers get caught and are asked to resign by the party. Left wing gets caught telling lies and they are pushed as presidential material by the left. How will you hold politicians to a standard when the left rewards the lies?

When we can figure out the answer to that question, maybe we can turn this country around and get her back on course as the greatest nation in the world.

You mean like the way Billary got caught lying about Nixon and the Watergate tapes and was fired?
Only to return to political life and get elected to the first office she ran for?

Like that?

You mean like the way Billary got caught lying about Nixon and the Watergate tapes and was fired?
Only to return to political life and get elected to the first office she ran for?

Like that?

:D Now facts don't matter so no sense in you giving more for people to comprehend. Just like sending in the BATF to get those people's guns and killing over 80 men, women and childeren at Waco. Yet they parade that democrat around like the world's savior. You deal with that with pictures of the dead childeren so they can feel what the democrats have done, no words will sway them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top