JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've never heard of this but, my son brought it up to me and I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. If it is what their website http://www.cca.com/says it is why isn't this on the news everyday?
They have maps of massive compounds throughout the country.
Anyone that has a full grasp of these prisons and how they are really funded please chime in!

I got pretty strong feeling about this exact subject . To get a good understanding of this whole subject you talking about. Several years back I went and worked 4 months building on one of many , of these massive (prison) correctional penal facilities that were constructed in our country . Went down , took piss test made the background checks & went to work on a ( 70 acres) groups of building that went from very Minimum.. to a Max security section .
. For what ever reason to start with ??? . 'Basically' Your jailed, tried convicted, stripped of all your 'inalienable rights' and then your just a meat-bag put-up for the lowest bidder to cage and feed till 'considered' eligible for release . Why you think America has the most prisoners per capita of about any place on earth & it's not because your born with freedom .

We imprison more people in the land of the free than any other nation for corporate profits.

More than all other developed nations combined. It has very little to do with keeping non-criminals safe.

what scares me even more at least one of these prison companies have gone public....wall street is actually betting on more Americans going to prison

a judge, cop, attorneys, law makers in todays world can feed their investment portfolio....this is despicable, evil and illegal but its happening

I saw a movie showing why we will never move from these kind of prisons. Its both, the state and the private prison who make money. The state can seize property without much challenge, in minor drug convictions then ship them off to a private prison.

Judges getting busted for kick backs as well. send kids to prison, prison pays the judge per kid to keep them coming.

Just like medicine, profit should not get a factor in prisons.

Also, you should not expect the media to bring things to light. The media is not journalism. They are not what freedom of the press was supposed to protect. There are very few journalists that are working to expose corruption and evil in the world since they are now all a part of the problem.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top