JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All those who have stated they can help have been added to first post.

Does anybody have any suggestions on spray bottles that will handle strong cleaning solutions and keep spraying?

Mine (a spray bottle that was bought with cleaner in it) has given up the ghost. I am searching Amazon but can't find any that seem to have consistent HD sprayers. The bottles themselves hold up, but the sprayer unit is what seems to have inconsistent reliability.

Found these at BiMart this week in the garden department. Am using a solution of everclear, distilled water and a splash of Meyers lemon verbena since everything was sold out. So far, so good.

NOTE: Don't use lavender or tea tree essential oils if you have young boys. They are hormone disruptors.

1302FCDB-1797-47A0-A18C-95708B6C9CBA.jpeg 9163180B-71EA-4789-B862-C222CB86DF5E.jpeg 8406904A-D440-401D-A588-AC70A9D6E04A.jpeg

Found these at BiMart this week in the garden department. Am using a solution of everclear, distilled water and a splash of Meyers lemon verbena since everything was sold out. So far, so good.

NOTE: Don't use lavender or tea tree essential oils if you have young boys. They are hormone disruptors.

View attachment 672678 View attachment 672679 View attachment 672680
This was mentioned in the big coronavirus thread but repeating it here in case anyone is interested (the autozone ones r 4$ and in stock for mail order -did not look in store). Also I'm sure mentioned above but just in case recipe for homeade sanitizer is 2/3 cup 91% alcohol and 1/3 cup aloe vera gel.
I found bleach at the dollar store yesterday.

You can dilute it down considerably for sanitizing
Agree. 4 teaspoons per quart for spray bottles (Cdc recommendation attached below). I use it for things I don't care if it gets discolored and also for things that will have plenty of time to dry out such as outside of packages. I use alcohol for everything else cuz it dries faster and is effective. ...
View attachment 672540
So speaking of sanitizing, does anybody have any suggestions on spray bottles that will handle strong cleaning solutions and keep spraying?

Mine (a spray bottle that was bought with cleaner in it) has given up the ghost. I am searching Amazon but can't find any that seem to have consistent HD sprayers. The bottles themselves hold up, but the sprayer unit is what seems to have inconsistent reliability.
Auto supply store... I got a few from AutoZone. Nice - Heavy duty.
100% agree. Autozone industrial sprayer. I've tried every kind under the sun, zep and every other Home Depot one, 3 from Fred Meyer, Walmart, ace hardware several kinds. The only one that works long term is the autozone one.

Last Edited:
I think we're pretty well set as far as basic supplies go.

But I do need a torque wrench that goes up to about 100 inch-pounds. The FAT wrench I have only goes up to 65.

I'm installing a muzzle brake on a 30-06, and the specified torque is 75 inch-pounds. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

If there's someone in the neighborhood of Monmouth or Dallas who is willing to lend me a wrench, that would be great.

Of course, with the worries about the virus, it might be best to put this job off for a couple of weeks.

Alrighty folks, we have our first need, in the Clackamas area, any one willing/able to assist?
Sounds like a medical shut in who is running low on food and such, and needs a hand, unable to get out and shop!

Alrighty folks, we have our first need, in the Clackamas area, any one willing/able to assist?
Sounds like a medical shut in who is running low on food and such, and needs a hand, unable to get out and shop!
Don't live that area. Do live in E Pierce Co. and travel to W Pierce Co.for work. So if anything like this comes up in that area I can help

what do they want specifically? PM me with details.

To add. This gentleman is high risk. Looking to add to about a weeks worth of food. In need of canned items such as chili or other canned meats, canned soups, frozen meals such as Lean Cuisine.

If anyone from Beaverton or Portland commutes to Clackamas please PM me as well as if you live in this area.

We help our own and one is in need!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews