JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We are not shutting down because of what some political hack dictates, or of the global panic over the the lack of paper related products to keep the caboose clean.

We have a small class size, a large range, wide open spaces and clean air. If you're not feeling well, don't show up, I will schedule you for another class.

If you need ammo, High Desert Cartridge Company is producing ammo at a controlled quality rate, with plenty of ammo for any and all patriots!
I don't have the time to stop production and ship at this time. If you have a group that wants to get together to make an order, and can get someone to meet half way to meet and deliver, we can arrange that...as I'm well aware that Goldendale is not on the beaten path for a lot of people.

If you need ammo, High Desert Cartridge Company is producing ammo at a controlled quality rate, with plenty of ammo for any and all patriots!

Steve,

I'll take a case for this weekend, assuming my pistol likes it I'll probably do a couple more.

I don't have the time to stop production and ship at this time. If you have a group that wants to get together to make an order, and can get someone to meet half way to meet and deliver, we can arrange that...as I'm well aware that Goldendale is not on the beaten path for a lot of people.

If anyone wants/needs ammo from High Desert Cartridge Company, I am heading there this weekend and can bring it back to the west side and meet at or near Fisherman's Warehouse in OC off I-205 exit 9. Pay Steve and let me know.

My sister works for the Providence Health system in Hood River Oregon, as well as all her daughters (3), my nieces. I also have a friend here in Klickitat county that works in the EMS area and ambulance. Both tell me…treat it like any other virus, if you don't want it, keep your distance, and don't touch anything they do…that's it.

I have put the question to them about the training I provide and where it is located, that being outside, very large size range, and clean air to breathe. Unless people are doing the group hug thing, it's very unlikely it will spread at my range.

So…I continue to run and train.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top