JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"State epidemiologist Dean Sidelinger said Wednesday that Phase 2 is where Oregon will be living for months, through the summer and into the fall. He said the state would continue to evaluate additional activities, but would not move beyond Phase 2 until there are preventive measures and an effective vaccine in place. "

So hows that SARS and HIV vaccine working out? For that matter the common cold vaccine? They're planning on leaving the state and the economy crippled indefinitely!

Didn't you get the memo?

Riots and looting and hanging out in big crowds is what's making our situation stable in Oregon from oregonians doing what's safe!.

March 2020 - YOULL KILL US ALL BY GOING OUT TO THE BEACH.

June 2020 - ayy let's cram the streets and chant, maybe get a free pair of Jordans an a iPhone!

Curious question:

Where are all of our brave nurses stopping these protests?

I haven't heard or seen one. In fact yesterday I saw a tweet that NYC nurses were cheering on the protests while wearing PPE.

HMMMMM something sure don't add up here when not long ago they were STOPPING protesters from wanting to go back to work. Its an awesome double standard thats ok when we do it. NOT YOU.

:)

Last Edited:
Curious question:

Where are all of our brave nurses stopping these protests?

I haven't heard or seen one. In fact yesterday I saw a tweet that NYC nurses were cheering on the protests while wearing PPE.

HMMMMM something sure don't add up here when not long ago they were STOPPING protesters from wanting to go back to work.
WhoTF is this "AlterNet" organization? From the article: "During the middle of the worst pandemic in our nation's history..."

Did they all flunk US History? Did no one ever mention the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918 to them, where 675,000 Americans died??? o_O
What a bunch of hyperbolic toolz...

Guess the dice will roll to see if its second spike time or if it was all smoke and mirrors to begin with!. Governors cool with it!

Until then according to this, just say you are a protester and go do whatever you want to void the EO in case they try to enforce you with it or threaten to close the state down again.

Last Edited:
So do I get to say I told you so now? Or after that culling?

Corona.. What? Lite. Well here's to large crowds spreading it amongst themselves while rioting or demonstrations. This sure has taken a back seat to the rest of the crap going on.

I don't think these governor's have a shred of intelligence. Look at Inslee not wearing a facemask. Brown is just retarded. The right to protest yet has she rescinded her executive order. So no right to worship but you let thugs run rampant. I think they are trying to tear this nation apart.

Coronavirus news out of China......

Note 16:42....no worker's comp for nurse also note the blackened skin tone

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Covid-19 Movie filming lock down to be lifted.

Tom-Cruise-mission-impossible.jpg

Tom Cruise responding after hearing the news:

tom couch.jpg

Any sort of trust that was left for our political leaders, went right out the window once they let massive riots erupt in all cities around the nation.

Remember, protesting against reopening was condemned. You will kill your grandma.

Now the riots are commended, bravery they stated.

The narrative is gone. Even the road signs are no longer displaying "Stay at home, Save lives"

Some version of the flu hit, they just ran 100% non stop news coverage on it versus never reporting it like they do every other year.

I feel duped, I say I'm surprised if you don't.

Welll......on a personal level. My GF (nail salon lady) went back to work yesterday. Barriers are, UP and safety equipment put, ON. She was very happy to be working again. And, I'm sure that her customers are also happy. BTW, it's by appointment only and she said that it was BUSY yesterday.

Now I guess I can stop giving her my extra cash and invest again.

And, YES....I reminded her to inform WA unemployment. She said that she asked her daughter to look into making the notification. Though she also said that if she didn't "claim" for the unemployment.....it would automatically stop. Whatever....what do I know?

Next question?

When can I go to Portland. OR to cut my hair and is it even SAFE? NO....I'm NOT going into downtown. Only going to Sandy Blvd.

Thank you "protesters/rioters". You've destroyed the city and given the entire area a black eye. I hope that you've made your mother proud.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....waiting for the airline industry to start flying again.

IF the protesting/rioting could go off....... without much Govt outrage to shut it down.....

Why should the Govt worry about "social distancing" anymore?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads