JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I've seen some of the lower grade homes - my mom was in a couple when recovering from surgeries - insurance only pays for the least expensive ones. I am glad that when she went to one to stay it was a really nice one (a new one in Salem) and she had friends there that she knew before she went there.

They often had Norovirus lockdowns. I am glad she didn't catch anything then. It was expensive though, $3K/month at first, then $5K/mo. when she went to the memory care portion because she needed more care - and insurance didn't cover a penny of it.

As I recall it......
In last night's speech by TRUMP. He said that the WHO got $40M a year from China. While America gave $400M a year to the WHO. If I'm off on the actual numbers.....well, OK. But, he also said that the WHO was in the pocket of the Chinese/CCP. Hummmmm......based on the cr@# ton of misinformation from the WHO/CCP.......I can believe it.

But who knows? Fact check..... whatever.

It will always be TRUMP's fault and he is lying to gain political favor for the next election. Rrrrrright.....just ask the major fake news media sources.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Thinking of calling it quits at work?

Revenue into Social Security has been steadily declining since the start of the coronavirus pandemic in three primary ways, according to the Wharton Model.

"First, the loss of jobs, especially concentrated among low-wage workers, reduces payroll tax revenues," its analysis explains. "The size of this effect increases with the length of the recession. Second, lower interest rates reduce the interest income received by the Trust Fund. Third, a prolonged period of low inflation reduces earnings for all workers and, therefore, reduces tax revenue received by the Trust Fund."

Coronavirus pandemic could wipe out Social Security 4 years earlier than predicted: Wharton Model

Aloha, Mark

Clear click-bait title

" The government is introducing new measures that will mean 'gathering' with one or more people from outside your household, in a private space such as a house or flat, will be against the law in England "

"However, the new legislation explicitly bans being inside the house in a gathering of more than one person without a reasonable excuse.

"People who may be deemed to have a reasonable excuse are sports professionals, people attending funerals, vulnerable persons fleeing a risk of violence, carers and those with unavoidable work commitments."

a law with this catchy title:The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (Amendment) (No. 3) Regulations 2020.

Nursing Home Toll

The impact of the coronavirus on the nation's nursing homes began to come into view yesterday as preliminary data showed an estimated 26,000 deaths and 60,000 cases among residents. The number represents data from 80% of the country's long-term care facilities; many states with higher death rates were yet to submit data. At least 450 deaths and more than 34,000 cases were reported among staff, reflecting the toll on both the elderly and those assisting them.
Separately, a team of researchers found that limited community transmission of the virus began as early as mid-January in the US, following an infection brought from China and from multiple separate carriers from Europe. The findings would once again push back the timeline for the outbreak in the US.
The US has reported 1.8 million cases, with 105,147 deaths, as of this morning. Deaths rose less than 1% since yesterday morning, see the moving three-day average here.
Have more questions? Check out our expert-curated coronavirus resource page.

29EF591C-FA65-4CDC-8B05-55F9A6E7E224.jpeg

Give it a couple of weeks. If the protesters, rioters, and looters start dropping like flies - then we'll know the virus isn't done with us yet.

If there isn't a massive outbreak, I guess that's an indication that everyone can resume their normal lives.

View attachment 705156

Give it a couple of weeks. If the protesters, rioters, and looters start dropping like flies - then we'll know the virus isn't done with us yet.

If there isn't a massive outbreak, I guess that's an indication that everyone can resume their normal lives.

Agreed -- an enormous experiment which would be unethical to try on purpose, is being done by accident right now. I'll be very interested to see what happens to the numbers in the riot cities from June 15 to June 30.

Guys you forget.

These peaceful protesters are immune to the virus. They only need to remember to maybe wear a mask and social distancing to be nice. It is because of them we can now reopen sections of our economy. These brave souls across the nation (all 50 states) packed with people shoulder to shoulder are the beacon we need to prevent CV19 (if they're even remembering it anymore) from happening. Thank god Michigan lifted the stay home order on 6/1/2020 but had no problem doubling down and enforcing it back in may. NYC had no problem showing off body bags going into trucks and being buried in a park but now has no problem going out the streets to say some chants.

Its the people who were in Michigan (about a month ago?) and all trump supporters that should be worried about contracting meme virus and spreading it/dying clearly. At least thats what the media kept harping about at the time and folks here with fancy graphs and news articles. Oregon is doing phases now but its cool to have well over 500 gathered downtown Portland when most business can't even have 10 or 25 right now. Even KB is spreading the love message on social media about our recent demonstrations. Don't forget about it was the people going to beaches and parties who were a threat not long ago but its no problem for people to riot for almost a week now night after night.

Doubly sure all the folks who are out of work and small biz owners are happy to see their lifes work being burnt to the ground. I am sure the police love having bigger targets on them currently. Real glad we let out those useful prisoners in fear of them getting sick and spreading it just in time for this.

I am ever so glad we could hastily shut down our own economies because of fear of something spreading, but on the flip side have 0 problems allowing thousands to take to the streets to riot and loot. But since portland behaved last night we can remove the curfew after just one good night. When 2 weeks of people obeying stay home was enough, even though they insist on keeping things from opening still.

Why have we not just gone out and protested Covid19? certainly that would stop it in its tracks and we could've already been back to normal by now!!.

Thank god im a peaceful protester so I am now spared from the pandemic we've forgotten about

/rant back to your regularly scheduled bread and circus.

Last Edited:
Sorry to double post but:

Just as a reminder: Oregon was locked down in March because people went to the beach and generally were not adhering to KB's social distancing.As a result we closed a lot of business and put in place a lot of restrictions to the effect of putting several thousand Oregonians out of work and jobs perma closed.
Brotip: Stay home, stay alive doesn't end until Kate Brown, our governor, clears it - which means OHA needs to be satisfied.

Also reminder: KB herself has gone on record saying "there won't be a normal pre-covid19 until there is a cure, physical distancing will remain"
watch the whole thing but the comment is around the 2:00 mark about not going back to normal until there is a cure.

Then wtf is the order for all the 500+ people in downtown portland gathering and lighting fires in buildings and vandalizing/looting?. Or taking giant pictures laying on the bridge spanning large lengths with over 1k people laying down certainly not adhering to social distancing, especially going thru suburbs to protest. Did we test all of our peaceful protesters before they could assemble and break curfew/stay home stay alive?, thought we were low on tests among other things. Are we going to enforce those orders that state "Additionally, any person found to be in violation of this Executive Order is subject to the penalties described in ORS 401.990."
I thought preventing social gatherings and flattening the curve was our objective?

Meanwhile in Portland!!

Hope shes got a speech for the 445,000 (going by claims filed for UI) people in oregon out of jobs. For those currently unemployed - help thread

So which is it? Are we sure we didn't tank our economy over planic? or are we immune if we take a knee?.

Last Edited:
Sorry to double post but:

Just as a reminder: Oregon was locked down in March because people went to the beach and generally were not adhering to KB's social distancing.As a result we closed a lot of business and put in place a lot of restrictions to the effect of putting several thousand Oregonians out of work and jobs perma closed.
Brotip: Stay home, stay alive doesn't end until Kate Brown, our governor, clears it - which means OHA needs to be satisfied.

Also reminder: KB herself has gone on record saying "there won't be a normal pre-covid19 until there is a cure, physical distancing will remain"
watch the whole thing but the comment is around the 2:00 mark about not going back to normal until there is a cure.

Then wtf is the order for all the 500+ people in downtown portland gathering and lighting fires in buildings and vandalizing/looting?. Or taking giant pictures laying on the bridge spanning large lengths with over 1k people laying down certainly not adhering to social distancing, especially going thru suburbs to protest. Did we test all of our peaceful protesters before they could assemble and break curfew/stay home stay alive?, thought we were low on tests among other things. Are we going to enforce those orders that state "Additionally, any person found to be in violation of this Executive Order is subject to the penalties described in ORS 401.990."
I thought preventing social gatherings and flattening the curve was our objective?

Meanwhile in Portland!!

Hope shes got a speech for the 445,000 (going by claims filed for UI) people in oregon out of jobs. For those currently unemployed - help thread

So which is it? Are we sure we didn't tank our economy over planic? or are we immune if we take a knee?.

Neither, to your last question...it's "some" governors intentionally allowing the further ruination of our economy! IMO...

"State epidemiologist Dean Sidelinger said Wednesday that Phase 2 is where Oregon will be living for months, through the summer and into the fall. He said the state would continue to evaluate additional activities, but would not move beyond Phase 2 until there are preventive measures and an effective vaccine in place. "

So hows that SARS and HIV vaccine working out? For that matter the common cold vaccine? They're planning on leaving the state and the economy crippled indefinitely!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads