JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
People treated with hydroxychloroquine:

This drug has been around for 50 years, you'd think any issues would have shown up by now.

People treated with hydroxychloroquine:

This drug has been around for 50 years, you'd think any issues would have shown up by now.

Unless.....of course......"Big Pharma" has been concealing the truth. You know......in order to keep their profits high?!?!
dr-evil.jpg

Aloha, Mark

The study published by The Lancet can be studied here. Cheers.
From the study:
We included patients hospitalised between Dec 20, 2019, and April 14, 2020, with a positive laboratory finding for SARS-CoV-2. Patients who received one of the treatments of interest within 48 h of diagnosis were included in one of four treatment groups ...

I've been hearing some version of the headline "Drug Trump takes doesn't help and causes heart attacks according to a new study." Clearly though, the headline is misleading because the study isn't studying whether the drug helps people who don't have the disease avoid CV19, it studied whether people with severe symptoms were helped by starting the treatment when they were hospitalized. These are two wholly different use cases.

Anyway, same journal: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30296-6/fulltext
It notes that the chloroquinine and hydroxychloroquine are effective against some viruses in-vitro including SARS-CoV but that studies on prophylactic use in the real world have not been done. Article date is April 17, 2020 and is thus quite current.

The danger with doing the absolute opposite of what Trump says or does, is that it is not an intelligent way to make choices. If we don't study this drug's prophylactic effect merely because Trump is taking it, and use unrelated studies to bolster that choice -- well, that's willingly relinquishing half of one's IQ based solely on an emotional reaction to Trump. I'd rather see science control but instead, we get TDS based sciencey headlines as opposed to useful properly contextualized scientific data.

We should do the science and if it ends up showing that Trump guessed right -- so what. Lives > TDS. If the science proves him wrong, that's fine too because Lives > MAGA as well.

Science, published study and/or data......TRYING to figure out who to believe or which news service is telling the TRUTH?

Rrrrright......

No_Time_Fo_Dat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

With the opening up of the stay home orders Some will assume its all clear now .I seen more people out today then I have in what seems like a long time .I think its going to take off and have a large rise in numbers .the sheep are busting through the gates, A freinds son just tested poss today anyone else foresee the same ?

I don't either. I believe the majority of our population has already had it late last year and early this year but have not been counted because they were not tested. I see the biggest problem is forcing those that have been tested possitive for Covid into nursing homes and creating the issues we have seen.

The left hopes to keep the people under lock down in hopes it's disastrous consequences will keep President Trump from being re-elected and to hell with the citizenry...

The left hopes to keep the people under lock down in hopes it's disastrous consequences will keep President Trump from being re-elected and to hell with the citizenry...
These left coast govs are absolutely throwing the citizens/subjects under the bus. They have zero to lose. Trash the economy and blame trump is the obvious game plan. The dems have no platform except orange man bad. They know exactly what they are doing, 110% politics.

Science, published study and/or data......TRYING to figure out who to believe or which news service is telling the TRUTH?

Rrrrright......

View attachment 700478

Aloha, Mark

Problem is when someone posts up anything contrary, and everyone else jumps in and runs with it.

Then there's the folks (on all sides), whom won't believe what anyone says. Until they can see "it" firsthand. Then, they likely still wouldn't believe whatever "it" is anyways.

Plus, if one is reasonably careful. Hand washing & not licking doorknobs & such, one may never get "it". Does that mean then, that "it" doesn't exist?

Same goes for the folks constantly out & about at Walmart's close enough to be sniffing butts & licking doorknobs. They STILL may not get it. Again, does that mean "it" doesn't exist?

Look at the masks hoopla. Some folks wouldn't wear one of any kind, because of how they "feel" wearing them may "look" towards others. Leaving out any "controversy" over mask effectiveness of any type, in any setting.

Similar goes towards some folks wearing mask, and towards some folks choosing not to wear them.

It's a virus. It's not alive, so couldn't care less how anyone "feels".

Plus it's a NEW virus. We, people, have a LOT to learn about it. Some things may work well, other things may not work as well, and yet others will not work at all.

Yup. Could be.

Then there's folks whom are disregarding simple mitigation steps, just because one "side" includes such in the overall ideas to reduce contagion.

Then there's folks whom could care less wether they get it or not. The "I'm young, healthy & not high risk group" folks. Those folks truly do not understand how viruses mutate. The more folks whom get infected, the more chances of mutations. This COULD mutate into something far worse.

Whatever. I just hope thinking about the nearly 100,000 dead people and an economy that is tanking don't mess up his concentration on the golf course today. :(

These left coast govs are absolutely throwing the citizens/subjects under the bus. They have zero to lose. Trash the economy and blame trump is the obvious game plan. The dems have no platform except orange man bad. They know exactly what they are doing, 110% politics.

Trump takes no responsibility for anything so occasionally adults have to act in his stead.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads