JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Apparently LYING is now called "being too open with the information until we really verified it and knew about it ".:mad:

IMHO.....

It's about INTENTIONALLY, KNOWINGLY, RECKLESSLY.....not NEGLIGENTLY.

But still....negligently in a time like this?

Cough, cough.....AND mind you that I have no proof to even say that it was negligent (and not the other 3 states of mind) and/or it was just a grandstanding operation from a POLITICIAN.

But then....
Isn't everything coming out of a POLITICIAN's mouth.....a lie?

Rrrright.....because their lips were moving.

Note to self: Don't believe a POLITICIAN.

Aloha, Mark

UW projections for peak hospital use has changed from April 15 to April 11 and projected deaths dropped from 82,000ish to 60,000. This assumes social distancing continues through May. Social distancing appears to be working

This is something that I hadn't considered and thought I'd just bring it up fyi. My wife says there was a post to my hometown's facebook page from a local nursing home saying that because of the shelter in place deal, the residents of this home were not receiving any visitors (obviously) and were pretty down about that.

The home was requesting that people write letters to the nursing home residents so that they would have some contact/interaction with the outside world. This particular home is asking for generic letters and I guess they disperse them among the residents.

Anyway, maybe you have family or friends in an adult care facility, or there are such facilities in your community and they are under a similar situation.

OK America, we need to all come together and do the right thing, which obviously is this:

:rolleyes:

LOL! Yah, let's do that ...

Idiotic and incompetent OR state government. No other way to put it unfortunately. "Let's just sit on the tests we have" and "blame the federal government" has kind of been their mantras from day one it seems.

"Idiotic and incompetent" sums up so much of the government. Oregon's, however, is the pure crack cocaine of governmental idiocy. All headed by this disingenuous piece of fecal matter:

1586381323815.png

She will most likely be reelected. Because nothing succeeds like failure in the Beaver State.

I think for some who have lived in Oregon since the 60's and 70's, 'avoided a catastrophe' is a matter of perspective.

Haha. Well, you can't argue with the facts.

Oregon schools will be closed for the rest of this school year.

Yup. The Mrs texted me earlier today that she's working from home the rest of the school year.

This is something that I hadn't considered and thought I'd just bring it up fyi. My wife says there was a post to my hometown's facebook page from a local nursing home saying that because of the shelter in place deal, the residents of this home were not receiving any visitors (obviously) and were pretty down about that.

The home was requesting that people write letters to the nursing home residents so that they would have some contact/interaction with the outside world. This particular home is asking for generic letters and I guess they disperse them among the residents.

Anyway, maybe you have family or friends in an adult care facility, or there are such facilities in your community and they are under a similar situation.

I am glad my mom doesn't have to deal this mess. She spent her last years in a care facility, fortunately she had a lot of friends there, and I had moved down here from Seattle, so between my brother and I and grandkids, she had visitors. They would have shutdowns due to norovirus occasionally, but it was a nice new facility so she didn't mind to much, except most people couldn't visit each other within the facility. She passed away just a couple of days after we had taken her out for Thanksgiving dinner.

LOL! Yah, let's do that ...

"Idiotic and incompetent" sums up so much of the government. Oregon's, however, is the pure crack cocaine of governmental idiocy. All headed by this disingenuous piece of fecal matter:

View attachment 681191

She will most likely be reelected. Because nothing succeeds like failure in the Beaver State.

Haha. Well, you can't argue with the facts.

Yup. The Mrs texted me earlier today that she's working from home the rest of the school year.
I may be incorrect, but she served the remainder of Kitz's term and has been elected to her own, she's done when her term is done, as in only serving two consecutive terms, or when she's finally, forcibly removed from office...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top