JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
... The ER in most hospitals are closed, as they are only admitting COVID-19 cases....
Most PNW hospitals are dealing with COVID-19 and nothing else.
This conspiracy bs doesn't help anybody.

Tell your daughter to visit the ICU.

Just called every major hospital in Portland, Oregon. Every Emergency Room is open, and not just open but open to all people with any condition 24-7.
This includes these hospitals:
Providence Hospital
Emmanuel Hospital
Adventist Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
St. Vincent Hospital

Also, a good friend of mine, an older gentleman, has just started chemotherapy treatments.
Another older person I know was admitted to the hospital and is being treated for non-virus issues.

I'm sorry your wife was furloughed but your other statements about ERs being closed and only COVID-19 cases being admitted doesn't ring true in this part of the PNW.

And like I said, my daughter is well aware of what's going on in the ICU since most who end up there come through her Emergency Room first.

As far as the "BS" you say doesn't help anybody, I totally agree. ;)

Last Edited:
I don't get why people can't understand why most hospitals are really slow right now.

They've cancelled all elective procedures that would've put people in the hospitals, to prepare for a surge a la New York.

There are still heart attack patients, etc there. They aren't barren. Hopefully the surge doesn't come, but I'm sure most all areas of the country will have our turn.

TLDR - Italy donated PPE supplies to China when it was still "China Flu", and now China is selling the very same PPE back to Italy.

Classy. :mad:

I can't say what I really want to, it would get deleted.

TLDR - Italy donated PPE supplies to China when it was still "China Flu", and now China is selling the very same PPE back to Italy.

Classy. :mad:

I can't say what I really want to, it would get deleted.
I don't think you know China or President Xi as well as Trump does. According to Trump, President Xi is strong, sharp, focused, disciplined, and will be very successful in leading the counterattack.

Untitled.png

I don't think you know China or President Xi as well as Trump does. According to Trump, President Xi is strong, sharp, focused, disciplined, and will be very successful in leading the counterattack.

View attachment 680488

IF all else fails, the Chinese government will just burn Wuhan to the ground and let em all turn into dust..

Authoritarian governments always do well with population control. . I have to agree..

If American government did to its citizens what the Chinese did there would be people screaming and crying everywhere. They separated children from their parents and relocated them at force as just one of many examples. As well, they created colonies of Corona patients and sealed them off from other people. It did make treating the patients easier since all the people were in one location. But, doing this by force is not anyone's cup of Oolong Tea is this part of the world.

I will say the Chinese are way more efficient and organized than we are. If you notice their leaders are wearing masks while our leaders cannot do such petty things. Sometimes I wonder if we just have our heads up our rear end in this part of the world. In the mean time, the Prime Minister of England is in ICU and he may not make it out of there.

Wake up call time.

IF all else fails, the Chinese government will just burn Wuhan to the ground and let em all turn into dust..

Authoritarian governments always do well with population control. . I have to agree..

If American government did to its citizens what the Chinese did there would be people screaming and crying everywhere. They separated children from their parents and relocated them at force as just one of many examples. As well, they created colonies of Corona patients and sealed them off from other people. It did make treating the patients easier since all the people were in one location. But, doing this by force is not anyone's cup of Oolong Tea is this part of the world.

I will say the Chinese are way more efficient and organized than we are. If you notice their leaders are wearing masks while our leaders cannot do such petty things. Sometimes I wonder if we just have our heads up our rear end in this part of the world. In the mean time, the Prime Minister of England is in ICU and he may not make it out of there.

Wake up call time.
I said it 250 pages ago, and I'll say it again -

The only way communists solve problems is by killing people.

Wow. Many of the posts in this thread remind me of some of our favorite, sic, news reporters who spew BS.

That said, take care of yourself and your families. Stay safe and God bless.

Last Edited:
I was watching Trump's news conference today and the admiral said at the 1:21 mark that the antibody tests, once they can prove they work, can be made in the quantity of "many tens of millions of tests the first month we are sure the test makes sense". That's because they are old technology we already have. some other quotes, "10's of millions tested by a finger prick on the spot", "we can test people to see if they've been exposed, immune, and go back to work and a combination of that kind of test with the test we have now is how america opens back up again"

This is great news that they are on top of that because people who pass the antibody test will likely be cleared to go back to work and the economy can recover faster. Very encouraging.

Last Edited:
Which is what? Parking lots are empty? Parking lots are for visitors. Can't visit patients with COVID-19. The ER in most hospitals are closed, as they are only admitting COVID-19 cases. My wife is a neuro-radiologist and has been furloughed because, that's right, NOBODY is getting scanned or X-rayed. No elective surgeries. Nothing. Most PNW hospitals are dealing with COVID-19 and nothing else.
This conspiracy bs doesn't help anybody.

Tell your daughter to visit the ICU.

My wife works at a big hospital in Portland in a job where she has to visit every unit. Their ICU's aren't overrun at all. They are at half census because they've stopped all non-emergency procedures and are losing tons of money while they sit on their hands waiting for covid patients that haven't materialized to date.

Kaiser Westside (PDX) Pharmacy Closed

Were you there?
If what ever you have doesn't kill you going to Kaiser will. Kaiser is the worst of the worst

Wake up call time
If you go to the ICU in U.K. with COVID-19 you have a 50% chance of not coming out alive.
Socialized medicine it is like going to Kaiser ,,, it costs less to them if you die rather that receiving intense care .

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads