JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I ordered (2) boxes of standard surgical mask back in November. We use them for lawn mowing and while riding our SidebySide since its always so dusty. I got an email for the seller the other day stating:

Dear my friends,

Thank you for your attention to the novel coronavirus! So far, we are all fine! Everyone stays in isolation and the government has taken measures to deal with it and has found an effective solution.

In order to avoid the spread of virus and effective control, Chinese customs have strict controls and quarantine on exports, especially medical products.This means that the order will stay at customs for a long time, which will cause the order to exceed the latest delivery time.For fair trade. I'm sorry, I cancel the order and have been full refund to you, sorry

Hope you can understanding
Have a nice days
Lily

Bill Clinton's Nafta did not hurt much?

Just heard Cuomo on the news...
Apparently "Oregon" just gave New York 140 ventilators...
The same NYS governor who admitted they still had hundreds still in stock reserves just last week.

W T H

Just heard Cuomo on the news...
Apparently "Oregon" just gave New York 140 ventilators...
The same NYS governor who admitted they still had hundreds still in stock reserves just last week.

Oregon received 140 ventilators from the Strategic National Stockpile on March 27. That's the full amount Gov. Kate Brown requested from the federal government a week earlier.

So... this week she sends them all to Cuomo - who has admitted to stockpiling unused equipment already...

W T H is going on...?

But on the other hand... Oregon is, 'overwhelmed by coronavirus cases...'

Last Edited:
100% of our technology is made overseas. If you're reading or typing something on this forum right now, it's using foreign manufactured tech.

There are millions of CPUs being made in Hillsboro right now. Not that you can use them as they are, you need those other, foreign made things, to make them work.

Some other tech is USA made.

The major reason we have become dependent upon China, we like to pay Walmart prices.

How much more would a Ford Pickup cost if it was made in the USA (assembled. And used 80%+ usa components) ?

_nc_ohc=agyODE2gQDYAX-3c2C5&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

So... this week she sends them all to Cuomo - who has admitted to stockpiling unused equipment already...

W T H is going on...?

I truly do not believe Oregon is overwhelmed. At least not yet. Some hospitals in the Portland areas do not have a single CV19 patient. If they do, nothing is being said about it.

I'm starting to find it weird that the media knows about every single case. Yet, no PR of any hospital is saying a damn thing. :confused:

Our government isn't saying anything either.

I'm not one for conspiracy, but the hashtag #filmyourhospital has been trending on twitter for at least a week. Folks filming the "overwhelming numbers" that the media stares, by showing empty hospitals...

Ric,

Being given hell/chastized by these stores won't be forgotten.

Amazon, here I come and if I can't order it from them and I have other hardware stores that haven't decided to chew me out for coming inside their store.

There are millions of CPUs being made in Hillsboro right now.
That's not entirely true. Intel only has wafer fabs in Hillsboro. It's the main component of a CPU, but there are a lot of other components as well (made outside of the USA), and all those components are shipped and assembled into CPUs outside the USA as well (China, Malaysia, Vietnam).

Global supply chains across multiple countries are needed for even a single component inside your PC.

Ric,

Being given hell/chastized by these stores won't be forgotten.

Amazon, here I come and if I can't order it from them and I have other hardware stores that haven't decided to chew me out for coming inside their store.
That statement likely came from the internet and not directly from any of these stores. The fact that every single store mentioned in that letter has big ole "HIRING" signs out front says another story. That if you don't want to work right now, the company will find someone that will, and they want you to keep buying their products by staying open.

I like this announcement. I think it shows how irresponsible and lacking foresight some of the masses are. And, inconsiderate as well. I would add that a main theme of this Covid 19 subject matter addresses the unfortunate consequences of a failure to properly prepare and have a mind set that the locus of control over one's life is either directed within one's self or with others, where their life and destiny is externally controlled by others [i.e. government].

I truly do not believe Oregon is overwhelmed. At least not yet. Some hospitals in the Portland areas do not have a single CV19 patient. If they do, nothing is being said about it.
Both of the main big hospitals in Portland, Providence and OHSU have multiple cases, although about half of those at each place are staff.

I'm starting to find it weird that the media knows about every single case. Yet, no PR of any hospital is saying a damn thing. :confused:

Our government isn't saying anything either.

I'm not one for conspiracy, but the hashtag #filmyourhospital has been trending on twitter for at least a week. Folks filming the "overwhelming numbers" that the media stares, by showing empty hospitals...
That article was addressing the public health (disease investigation) system, not treatment facilities.

Truly a portrait of incompetence. That probably has a lot to do with all the secrecy. I can't think of any other reason to keep all the data under wraps.

W T H is going on...?

Speechless, Kate has done it again... Political grandstanding takes precedence over taking care of those that she's sworn an oath to take care of...

:s0054:

Wait a second...

On one hand OR is doing good. So good that OR can send ventilators to NY.

On the other hand......
OR is overwhelmed with coronavirus cases.

'Overwhelmed' by coronavirus cases, Oregon rethinks efficacy of its contact tracing

So, which is it?

Aloha, Mark

PS......Like the CCP......when you don't report (or just play with the numbers)......no one cannot call you out based on your SECRET numbers.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews