JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Puget Sound area status, I did not catch. I caught the voluntary packages.
Nonetheless, it shows what tax dollars can do in times like we're in.
Upkeep and maintenance issues, I may swallow, assembly lines, no.
It helps to consider that right now they're predicting a 44% reduction in the widebody market next year... there are enough Boneyarded birds that airlines could practically give them away, and right now the big growth sector in Commercial is in finding still-flyable Classic and NG 737's, the 400 models being particularly in demand, refurbing them and refitting them as freighters.

Some analysts are already starting to talk nationalization, which while it would help elbow the crooked-as-the-day-is-long McDonnell Crime Family aside the cure may be worse than the disease.

Do you know a good way to download Twitter Videos for posterity?
I have a feeling this one won't last long...
Edit: Oops this is for YouTube not twitter (so far as I know anyway)

4K downloader. Free for computer. Works excellent. Fast. Simple.

Last Edited:
Neat idea in Britain. Those who recover get immunity certificates. Ie they r cleared to go back to work. If that catches on here and we get wide scale antibody testing, that could be a way to get the economy going much faster!

Neat idea in Britain. Those who recover get immunity certificates. Ie they r cleared to go back to work. If that catches on here and we get wide scale antibody testing, that could be a way to get the economy going much faster!

Plot twist, immunity only lasts for a few weeks. Everyone goes back to work, gets sick again. Round two ends up being worse than round one for some reason. Most people die and turn into zombies with a strange affinity for finding toilet paper hoarders.

Seriously, though, have you seen any data to suggest that this is more than a good thought? Only things I've seen suggest that we have no idea how long immunity lasts nor how effective it is at preventing a second infection...nor any idea of how a second infection will affect the patient (more/less severe).

Plot twist, immunity only lasts for a few weeks. Everyone goes back to work, gets sick again. Round two ends up being worse than round one for some reason. Most people die and turn into zombies with a strange affinity for finding toilet paper hoarders.

Seriously, though, have you seen any data to suggest that this is more than a good thought? Only things I've seen suggest that we have no idea how long immunity lasts nor how effective it is at preventing a second infection...nor any idea of how a second infection will affect the patient (more/less severe).
No one knows for sure of course but it's always been a balance of shutting things down and also trying to get the economy going again ASAP. This is the one thing I've seen that shows promise on the economy side.

Have to slow down the virus enough so we can deal with it without massive scale deaths. Then have to get economy going fast. Can't sit at home until vaccine or total herd immunity is achieved cuz then there won't be that much of an economy left.

Imo we need to have aggressive shut down of the virus spread and as soon as we can an equally aggressive effort to try to get people back to work (responsibly I mean, not just send everyone back to work immediately, but those with immunity we need a way to get them back to work).

Last Edited:
The CCP is helping the world combat the coronavirus.

Rrrright. The latest.....for those that believe the CCP's claims......

Aloha, Mark

Aloha, Mark

New York Governor said only 20% of Covid patients who go on ventilator come off of ventilator alive. Does anybody have link to legit sources that back up that claim. That seems like terribly low odds of survival.

More Good News from China.

Half_Listening.jpg

Rrrright. Shenzhen is banning cat and dog meat for sale and consumption.

Shenzhen becomes first Chinese city to ban eating cats and dogs

Aloha, Mark

Be careful neckbearders......

U.S. officials redistribute protective gear seized from alleged hoarder

I wonder if the statute (assuming there is one) has a magic number to determine, "When is a price considered to be gouging?"

Aloha, Mark

Ya, so the hospital will get those delivered to them, and then BILL THE PATIENT'S INSURANCE COMPANY for like $50 per mask used.

This is so stupid. Ya the guys a dirtbag, but he shouldn't have his property seized, at the most he should be publicly shamed, which would probably just be an advertisement for him. 90% of those shaming him would probably go back later and buy something LOL!

Unbelievable.

He's probably one of those 3m distributors that got a bunch of supplies delivered to him and was sitting on it to make $$$. If that's the case, all it would've taken is a threatening call from 3m to sell at normal prices or else lose his distribution rights.

If I still needed an n95 mask I'd gladly pay $12 apiece for them, if they were a genuine 3m and not some commie knockoff.

Last Edited:
Ya, so the hospital will get those delivered to them, and then BILL THE PATIENT'S INSURANCE COMPANY for like $50 per mask used.

This is so stupid. Ya the guys a dirtbag, but he shouldn't have his property seized, at the most he should be publicly shamed, which would probably just be an advertisement for him. 90% of those shaming him would probably go back later and buy something LOL!

Unbelievable.

He's probably one of those 3m distributors that got a bunch of supplies delivered to him and was sitting on it to make $$$.

If I still needed an n95 mask I'd gladly pay $12 apiece for them, if they were a genuine 3m and not some commie knockoff.

Ya, the guy is an UBER dirtbag. Should be charged with terrorism as well:

"...When federal agents questioned Feldheim outside his home on March 29, they said he coughed on them and told them he had COVID-19, the respiratory disease caused by the coronavirus, according to a court affidavit."

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top