JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It's NOT over....... YET. BUT do we really need to investigate this while it's happening? To me, it's more like PELOSI trying to skew the 2020 election.

Pelosi forming House committee to investigate the coronavirus outbreak

Don't get me wrong. I'm FOR an investigation AFTER the threat is over. AND....any investigation should include the *CCP's role/responsibility.

*Good luck with co-operation there.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....do you think that the investigation will include PELOSI's own recommendations to the public?

Last Edited:
CATS?! really. First I heard of this.

"Cats can be infected by the virus, new research says, but occurrences are rare and pets are unlikely to accelerate the virus' spread. We've posted this story on our coronavirus resource page, along with a look at how the nation's do-it-yourself community is crowdsourcing solutions to a critical shortage of medical supplies.

If you haven't checked out the page, it has all of the best resources that you've seen here (and much more). You can find it here. "

2m7er9f.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Things are already looking pretty grim in New York. THere are so many dead bodies they are now having to resort to forklifting them out of the hospital. To me, this is just the beginning of something worse to come. I could make some comments about the need for coffins, but it is so grim I will just hold my mouth even I hate to face this reality.

Things are already looking pretty grim in New York. THere are so many dead bodies they are now having to resort to forklifting them out of the hospital. To me, this is just the beginning of something worse to come. I could make some comments about the need for coffins, but it is so grim I will just hold my mouth even I hate to face this reality.

But, but... it's a hoax.

It's just a cold or the flu or something. :rolleyes:

Amid coronavirus, White House set to recommend wearing cloth masks

If we have to will this be regarded as, over reaction, or a crime, discrimination, etc

But then,

Tennessee just went under Stay at Home order.. Any violation is a Class A Misdemeanor .. ALthough, I know they are doing this for the greater good, the loss of freedom and now having to have letters my employer and explanation to the officers of where I am going just feels like I am in a Nazi ruled police state. I kind of feel a little of the feelings my ancestors felt in Europe.. You don't know how good freedom is until you lose it. I know they are all doing this for the "GREATER GOOD" . Obviously, being under full lockdown isn't really going to benefit anyone, leaders or the citizens from an economic standpoint. It is the hope of containing this disease we were very ill-prepared for and I think is more hopeful than practical, but we should definitely make an attempt. It's unfortunate it has to be under force of law; although, many have defied the "suggestions". But, what scares me is how you are under the total mercy of a police officer and his "opinion" of whether or not you should be allowed to travel or even if he wants to strip you of all your civil rights and good luck challenging it in a court.

On that note, I wanted to encourage everyone to turn on their tracking on their Google Maps app which actually tracks the places and times you have been. Yes, I know it is scary to have a place retain all that information about you. But, in this circumstance it can actually be to your advantage. At least you now have viable proof of exactly where you went and what times you went there .. If you end up with some rogue cop who is having a bad day and decides he wants to make an example out of you, you have evidence in court to refute his claims. It would be harder to justify penalizing you for violating the Executive Order if you have proof stored on a cloud server that proves otherwise.

Yes, I may sound paranoid, but considering many of my family members were killed under government orders, I just have to say you never can be too careful. o_O

Hopefully, all this crap will come to end sooner than later. I am not so confident about the success of a quarantine, but understand it is an experiment that they will have to see can produce some significant results in reduce rate of spread. My worries is that even if it does, the spread will come back as soon as the quarantine ends and having to undergo half a year of this will be the end of our country economically, but also will result in civil unrest. We are not submissive CHinese people who grew up under centuries of tyranny from communist dictators and feudalistic emperors. I just know that over time, an extended quarantine will become a much worse epidemic than the disease, itself. IF it is proven the quarantine is effective, then yes, let it be. But, if after a quarantine there is a surge of cases, there is going to have to be another game plan than stripping people of their rights and shutting down the country. Soon people will start dying from simple diseases as America dwindles into third world status and the Coronavirus will become a lesser problem.

I do agree with Trump's original comment that has been lost, he hopes the cure isn't worse than the disease. That is my concern and so is the concern of the top disease researcher of CIDRAP, Dr. Michael Osterholm , who I am following very closely and watching every interview he has had on the subject. He is doing them like almost every week now.

Last Edited:
Anytime somebody says "Greater Good," I remind them that Heinrich Himmler, Pol Pot, Stalin and a bunch of other nasties said everything they did was "for the Greater Good" too.

Tennessee just went under Stay at Home order.. Any violation is a Class A Misdemeanor .. ALthough, I know they are doing this for the greater good, the loss of freedom and now having to have letters my employer and explanation to the officers of where I am going just feels like I am in a Nazi ruled police state. I kind of feel a little of the feelings my ancestors felt in Europe.. You don't know how good freedom is until you lose it. I know they are all doing this for the "GREATER GOOD" . Obviously, being under full lockdown isn't really going to benefit anyone, leaders or the citizens from an economic standpoint. It is the hope of containing this disease we were very ill-prepared for and I think is more hopeful than practical, but we should definitely make an attempt. It's unfortunate it has to be under force of law; although, many have defied the "suggestions". But, what scares me is how you are under the total mercy of a police officer and his "opinion" of whether or not you should be allowed to travel or even if he wants to strip you of all your civil rights and good luck challenging it in a court.

On that note, I wanted to encourage everyone to turn on their tracking on their Google Maps app which actually tracks the places and times you have been. Yes, I know it is scary to have a place retain all that information about you. But, in this circumstance it can actually be to your advantage. At least you now have viable proof of exactly where you went and what times you went there .. If you end up with some rogue cop who is having a bad day and decides he wants to make an example out of you, you have evidence in court to refute his claims. It would be harder to justify penalizing you for violating the Executive Order if you have proof stored on a cloud server that proves otherwise.

Yes, I may sound paranoid, but considering many of my family members were killed under government orders, I just have to say you never can be too careful. o_O

Hopefully, all this crap will come to end sooner than later. I am not so confident about the success of a quarantine, but understand it is an experiment that they will have to see can produce some significant results in reduce rate of spread. My worries is that even if it does, the spread will come back as soon as the quarantine ends and having to undergo half a year of this will be the end of our country economically, but also will result in civil unrest. We are not submissive CHinese people who grew up under centuries of tyranny from communist dictators and feudalistic emperors. I just know that over time, an extended quarantine will become a much worse epidemic than the disease, itself. IF it is proven the quarantine is effective, then yes, let it be. But, if after a quarantine there is a surge of cases, there is going to have to be another game plan than stripping people of their rights and shutting down the country. Soon people will start dying from simple diseases as America dwindles into third world status and the Coronavirus will become a lesser problem.

I do agree with Trump's original comment that has been lost, he hopes the cure isn't worse than the disease. That is my concern and so is the concern of the top disease researcher of CIDRAP, Dr. Michael Osterholm , who I am following very closely and watching every interview he has had on the subject. He is doing them like almost every week now.
Google can suck it.

Google can suck it.

When I was a kid in the mid 1950s, measles infected family's were quarantined in Pennsylvania until the illness remitted. Measles was a major threat at that time. The Public Health Officials would post a notice on the front door of the infected home. Everyone respected that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top