JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
3rd leading cause of daily deaths now....

1) Heart Disease
2) Cancer
3) 'Just a flu bro... just a flu.'

For the last time, please stop bringing abortion into this thread.

Also, let's knock off the use of labels. Covid-19 hits every one of us Americans equally.

I seen K8 is formally asking Donald for permission to deploy over 1200 National gaurd .I wonder if its to keep order when things get worse .

CATS?! really. First I heard of this.

"Cats can be infected by the virus, new research says, but occurrences are rare and pets are unlikely to accelerate the virus' spread. We've posted this story on our coronavirus resource page, along with a look at how the nation's do-it-yourself community is crowdsourcing solutions to a critical shortage of medical supplies.

If you haven't checked out the page, it has all of the best resources that you've seen here (and much more). You can find it here. "

Stories like this make me so effing mad :mad:!

I cant believe people can be so stupid to constantly suck down the oozing slime that makes up the media and .gov daily narrative soup du jour, and never think twice.

Now that this virus has spread like wildfire, and wearing any PPE in public makes you a pariah thanks to the negative information campaign launched against it in the early stages of this, you peons can go home and make some POS worthless excuse for a hanky that does 5% of what a proper p100 respirator can do in protecting yourself.

Here, we'll even give you a guide on how to make one because your too stupid to figure it out in your own, just make sure you use kid scissors when you cut the fabric, because the real thing is too dangerous for people to use without professional training.

And let's make sure we drape this new narrative in the "good 'ol American can do spirit" colloquialism so you don't start to feel like the controlled cattle that you've allowed us to turn you into, and maybe wake up a bit. That's right, stay asleep citizen.

Just don't bring your new little craft project to work if your a nurse, because you aren't allowed to bring your own PPE from home if there isn't enough to go around @ the hospital.

Aren't you glad you have these people to tell you what to do or not to do every day?

BTW you still shouldn't go buy any real PPE from the store, because when the hospital supply employees need it, they'll be headed to Home Depot to stock up. :rolleyes:
Remember, it's your "patriotic duty" to go without!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR