JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Better not suffer cardiac arrest in the NYC area, if you do and cannot be resuscitated on site, you'll not be transported to a hospital, according to Fox News this morning. They're so overwhelmed with Corona Virus cases, they cannot accommodate cardiac arrests...

They've already devolved into deciding who lives and who dies :eek:

Does anyone know if the City of Portland, Multnomah County employees have been laid off? Are the multnomah county mental health workers laid off? I wonder if these were deemed essential?

Does anyone know if the City of Portland, Multnomah County employees have been laid off? Are the multnomah county mental health workers laid off? I wonder if these were deemed essential?
All I know is the buses run constantly on normal routes. 99% of the time they r completely empty. But once and a while u see 1 person in one. Great use of tAxpayer money there.

All I know is the buses run constantly on normal routes. 99% of the time they r completely empty. But once and a while u see 1 person in one. Great use of tAxpayer money there.
Where I live they've cut service in half and blocked off every other row of seats, but I still see the usual 4-6 regulars going to/from work.

Do you know a good way to download Twitter Videos for posterity?
I have a feeling this one won't last long...
I don't do ANY "social media" (unless you call this site a part of that genre), so I'm no help in figgerin' that out.

I'm so clueless about social media, I don't even know what a script ripper is... :confused:

But I'm pretty sure I got it figured out by the context...

And, of course,

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR