JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.
t is foolish to believe the media or to let the media try to lead you into an opinion.

During this pandemic crisis, why miss the opportunity to free convicted murders from state prisons(California Governor Newsom, who will run for president in 2024). During this crisis, the biggest counties in the state took advantage of this and closed gun stores, declaring the business non-essential, violating your 2A constitutional rights. It took the President to declare them as essential services. Stay safe out there.

So... within my 6 Degrees.... :(...
Next - Another (unrelated) Northlands of Vancouver - Buddy's woman. High social contact with probable infected (nursing homes) - mod high risk - has had previous pneumonia issues. Classic symptom progressions - no doubt at all about being infected. Fever swings - the works. Has turned the corner she thinks. After calling it in to locals almost 2 weeks ago - they won't test her for some reason. They are lock down. Not worried. He's previous health care worker w/creds. [NOT] Doing well.

So..... Buddy's woman is worse. Hospital refuses to see her unless she's admitted to hospital. Won't admit unless mostly dead. :(
What's worse... He has secured hydroxychloroquine and zinc from a doctor with instructions. Problem is - out of 3 doctors personally consulted - 2 have said, "Yes! Do this. Shows the best promise so far and highly effective!" One... has thrown shade on the whole thing... Doesn't answer direct questions about his negative opinion. Allows absolutely no scientific discussion at all - and used Trump's name literally a dozen times when poo pooing her intentions - all because he hates Trump. She does too.

Guess who refuses to even try now...?

Pretty sure she'll be a statistic this time next week.

Does anybody remember a toy that looked like this coronavirus?
It had plungers that would stick to glass...

1EFE63A8-E84E-47AB-BCD0-D996AAC2FB69.jpeg

Are we really going to allow this thread to go there?

a very serious issue posted just a few above. Relative of a relative for me found dead last night (in WA high rate covid-19 county) of unknown cause. There is some serious stuff going on here let's not get too far off track.

Last Edited:
Are we really going to allow this thread to go there?

a very serious issue posted just a few above. Relative of a relative for me found dead last night (in WA high rate covid-19 county) of unknown cause. There is some serious stuff going on here let's not get too far off track.
Some folks deal with stress through humor, I doubt any will see this as anything but an attempt to lighten the mood a bit.
"Lighten up Francis";)

Ok then carry on. I just hate having to go through 7 pages of stuff to find 2-3 really informative posts but that's just me I guess.

There's the goofy humor threads that this thing could also go to. I'd prefer it there as well.

Actually @Hueco has done a pretty amazing job on that...see post 1
Trying. It's been too long since a refresh but I've been sick lately. Don't think it's covid, low grade fever and a lot of tired. Been working 8hr days while also watching the kiddo for at least 4 and not sleeping enough. Just ran myself ragged I think. Refresh coming soon.

There's the goofy humor threads that this thing could also go to. I'd prefer it there as well.

Trying. It's been too long since a refresh but I've been sick lately. Don't think it's covid, low grade fever and a lot of tired. Been working 8hr days while also watching the kiddo for at least 4 and not sleeping enough. Just ran myself ragged I think. Refresh coming soon.
Thanks so much for all the work ur doing on the #1 post. It a a huge task! Much appreciated!

re covid-19 symptoms, I noticed this chart comparing covid-19 to other flu etc. It is missing the loss of taste/smell symptom and may have other errors. Interesting though.
A2FC4B1D-8B9B-4477-841A-8B0CAECFE4E5.png

Ok then carry on. I just hate having to go through 7 pages of stuff to find 2-3 really informative posts but that's just me I guess.
I feel the same way my dude! Sooooooo much junk being posted to this thread that the relevant info gets buried quick!
Although gorgeous Asians are always appreciated! BTW, thanks for all the info you continually post! Much appreciated!

U.S. Sees Exponential Growth In Coronavirus Death Toll.

As of Sunday afternoon, more than 2,300 people in the U.S. have died from the virus and more than 135,000 people in the U.S. have been infected, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. The exponential growth in cases and deaths falls in line with some predictive models that suggest that in the coming weeks, the U.S. could begin to see death tolls in the thousands every day.

COVID-19 doesn't take weekends off.

If anything, I saw larger crowds at the grocery store today than during the weekdays. In Oregon. Which is under a stay-at-home order.

And less than half the states even have a stay-at-home order.

Things are going to get wild pretty soon.

Does anyone here think Trump is going to deliver on his "packed churches on Easter Sunday" promise?

Does anyone here think Trump is going to deliver on his "packed churches on Easter Sunday" promise?
Ain't gonna happen. Although was it ever really a promise? Or just hopeful/wishful thinking?

Yes, I know. These "Spring Breakers" are a bunch of idiots. But that wasn't my question.

Did POTUS promise that churches would be packed on Easter Sunday? Or was that just a wishful/hopeful statement?

Arguably, those are two very different things...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top