JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't understand how plastic bags have become enemy of the state #1... We got multiple uses from them, as bathroom trash can liners...

Furthermore, I seen a couple of studies on those wonderful reusable bags, yup they end up loaded with viruses and bacteria's because 99.9% of people never clean them.

It amazes me how dense the craniums of these politicians are... :s0054:

Spring breakers just wanna party. These young people are the future of our country. (Sorry for the annoying ad at the beginning).
Now check this out: A company called Tectonix used proprietary tracking software and cell phone location data to track the movement of 870,000 mobile devices that were active on a Ft. Lauderdale beach during a 2-week period in March. (For maximum viewing pleasure go to full screen).

Last Edited:
Those plastic bags should be stuffed down Cuomo's throat..

My take is that Cuomo is a Trump hater and is presently blaming NY's situation on Trump to distance himself from his own "just the flu" comments, that everything will be OK, that the worst part of the pandemic is fear or xenophobia, to remember that disease spreading reusable bags are the law, and of course, that NY is uber prepared for this thing.

It's become pretty clear that politicians of all creeds royaly screwed the pooch on this.

Last Edited:
It is seldom the case..... where an entire population of a particular group will agree (100%) on a/any somewhat controversial subject.

Thus.....

"some people"

Sometimes I forget myself.

Yup, there are some people that like to jump on me for not excluding them from the group.

Example:
"Democrats are Anti-gun."

So, perhaps it's better to say.....

"Some Democrats are Anti-gun."

Seriously......:eek: Do I have to add the word "some" everywhere? Or, could I just make generalizations sometimes....in order to make the conversation flow better?

LOL....
So then, if/when I use the words "some people".....do I have to explain myself again. :eek:

Aloha, Mark
Sorry, I was just having trouble getting your point. You are way too clever for me. Was hoping you could be more specific.

Sorry, I was just having trouble getting your point. You are way too clever for me. Was hoping you could be more specific.

No harm felt or done here.

Yup.....I also make many edits/revisions to my posts. Seems that.... I don't always feel assured that I've been able to communicate "correctly".

Aloha, Mark

Nuke em from orbit!!!
It's the only way to be sure...
Hicks-its_the_only_way_to_be_sure.jpg

How racist!?!? :eek:
:s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140::s0140:

That's what kills me these SJWs and their BS PC-speak.

Hey, you morons, WE (as in, the whole world ) NAME DISEASES AFTER WHERE THEY COME FROM!!!
Get over it... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Snopes lied on that one. Admiral Ziemer voluntarily left. He was NOT fired.

Snopes used to be a relatively legit debunking source. No longer.
They were leaning left in the 2015 campaign, then swung hard left after the election in 2016.
Now, they're just a coupla Canadians taken over by Soros money... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Perhaps some creeds more than others. Penny wise, pound foolish (or in this case $4 TRILLION foolish and rising fast).

That was no doubt a big mistake. In the larger context, it was a mistake that extreme partisanship exacerbated. Trump, facing a soft-coup from day one, was understandably suspicious of the players in the National Security Council, and the #resist millieu permeating all levels of government, probably played a role in him making bad choices. The bad choices are his to be sure, but they did not occur in a vacuum either.

I am disgusted with the entire lot.

That was no doubt a big mistake. In the larger context, it was a mistake that extreme partisanship exacerbated. Trump, facing a soft-coup from day one, was understandably suspicious of the players in the National Security Council, and the #resist millieu permeating all levels of government, probably played a role in him making bad choices. The bad choices are his to be sure, but they did not occur in a vacuum either.

I am disgusted with the entire lot.
I'd have to disagree. Trump fired General McMaster in April 2018 for being the only sane voice in the room, and a month later in May 2018 we started seeing cuts to pandemic response and the CDC.

Trump has had SIX appointed or acting National Security Advisors in 3 years. The average is ONE per every 4 years.

Snopes lied on that one. Admiral Ziemer voluntarily left. He was NOT fired.

Often times that means fired. Even if it was a voluntary retirement, not repopulating the position was a mistake.

I understand why people would want to defend Trump -- the entire weight of the media is doing its best to blame him personally. The fact is, Trump screwed up AND practically the entire swath of other politicians screwed up. Of course, what we see is that everyone else's record is being whitewashed when they did no better, often did worse, than Trump and that is despicable. The media should place blame honestly -- but that would mean blaming Trump AND blaming themselves AND blaming their DNC pets.

In the end, I'm pretty damn pissed at the whole shipload of rats, top to bottom, side to side, back to front. They all suck.

Last Edited:
Don't understand how plastic bags have become enemy of the state #1... We got multiple uses from them, as bathroom trash can liners...

Furthermore, I seen a couple of studies on those wonderful reusable bags, yup they end up loaded with viruses and bacteria's because 99.9% of people never clean them.

It amazes me how dense the craniums of these politicians are... :s0054:
When there are not real things to be concerned about the left moves to little things and makes them big things..!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top