JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Other story I saw on that platform as a press conference from NY Governor Cuomo.
When asked about the Fed quarantining NYC, and select other places, he looked stunned and had not had any discussion. ...

When they (DNC and DNCmedia) decided to stop listening to the press conferences, they should expect to be uninformed.

Other story I saw on that platform as a press conference from NY Governor Cuomo.
When asked about the Fed quarantining NYC, and select other places, he looked stunned and had not had any discussion.

Cut to our President going to a Helo, saying that he is considering just that, and perhaps will announce today.

Hope the Pres called Cuomo from Marine 1.

Cuomo is clueless, first posing,er, news conferencing for days in front of PPE's, decrying not getting enough from the feds...

If he, Cuomo had acted timely, NY wouldn't be the epicenter in the Unites States... What a useless waste of a carbon footprint...

WHO is still trying to kill you:
If you do not have any respiratory symptoms, such as fever, cough, or runny nose, you do not need to wear a medical mask. When used alone, masks can give you a false feeling of protection and can even be a source of infection when not used correctly.

So asymptomatic spread is nothing? Instead of rank bullshirt about, how about instructions on proper use? MFers.

Cuomo? Or you do you mean De Blasio ?

Cuomo is clueless, first posing,er, news conferencing for days in front of PPE's, decrying not getting enough from the feds...

If he, Cuomo had acted timely, NY wouldn't be the epicenter in the Unites States... What a useless waste of a carbon footprint...

The Governor reportedly has a relationship with the President. While the Mayor openly hates him.

"The de Blasio administration is prepared for the likelihood of the novel coronavirus in New York City," Dr. Raul Perea-Henze, the city's deputy mayor for health and human services, said on January 24. "We urge all New Yorkers to continue to pursue their everyday activities and routines..."

Believe them? It's in Russia's best interest to come up with a solution just as it is for us. Besides Russia needs to make some money. The oil battle with Saudi Arabia is killing them worse than any virus..:s0007:

Best interests?
IMHO.... Russian and Chinese best interests is with the preservation of those at the top (which means THE PARTY). The "solution" is secondary. In both countries, they are hard at work exploiting every angle.

ministry_of_propaganda.jpg

LOL, then......
Meanwhile here in America, the fake news media and the Dems are still blaming TRUMP for anything and everything that isn't to their liking. Their agenda is the defeat of TRUMP in 2020. Hummm...... I guess for them (and/or to some people), TRUMP's re-election bid could also be seen as a move to preserve a "racist, sexist, homophobic xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it" person at the top.

I see it as......
BIDEN vs TRUMP. Who is the "lesser of EVILS"?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Best interests?
IMHO.... Russian and Chinese best interests is with the preservation of those at the top (which means THE PARTY). The "solution" is secondary. In both countries, they are hard at work exploiting every angle.

View attachment 675922

LOL, then......
Meanwhile here in America, the fake news media and the Dems are still blaming TRUMP for anything and everything that isn't to their liking. Their agenda is the defeat of TRUMP in 2020.

Hummm......
To some people, TRUMP's re-election bid could also be seen as a move to preserve another person at the top.

I see it as......
BIDEN vs TRUMP. Which is the "lesser of EVILS".

Aloha, Mark

Aloha, Mark
China is going through a second wave of the virus right now and has closed all its movie theaters and other things it too is suffering.
That being said the world should find a way to hold China very accountable for this big mess. :s0038:

China is going through a second wave of the virus right now and has closed all its movie theaters and other things it too is suffering.
That being said the world should find a way to hold China very accountable for this big mess. :s0038:

do you have any thing to support this. I haven't seen anything about it. Pretty sure all there theaters were already closed up.

"The de Blasio administration is prepared for the likelihood of the novel coronavirus in New York City," Dr. Raul Perea-Henze, the city's deputy mayor for health and human services, said on January 24. "We urge all New Yorkers to continue to pursue their everyday activities and routines..."
Sound like a trust worthy crew.

I agree with holding CHINA accountable.

But.....
It doesn't seem that that view will gain much/more traction. Rrrrright..... I was recently ___________, for suggesting a lawsuit against THE CCP/China.

Then.....
We in America are being cultivated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed $@^*). The news media continues to puppet the Chinese Propaganda Machine. I guess to them....unless news is released from an official Chinese source it's "highly suspect".

China Says There Are No New Domestic Cases of Coronavirus

"While there were 34 people diagnosed Wednesday, the National Health Commission shared that they were cases of people coming into China from other countries."

Rrrrright......is this another way to blame TRUMP? Cause, he made Chinese people feel unwelcome throughout the world.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Next it was...

do you have any thing to support this. I haven't seen anything about it. Pretty sure all there theaters were already closed up.

If I may be allowed to help (spread the news)?

"As cinemas shutter for the foreseeable future across the U.S. and Europe in a historically unprecedented wave of closures to lower risks of exposure to coronavirus, a handful of cinemas in China have already re-opened and all signs indicate that many more will soon follow in their wake."

Taken from : Variety

Aloha, Mark

I give up.

Who are "some people"?

Who do you think should be held accountable? Serious question.

It is seldom the case..... where an entire population of a particular group will agree (100%) on a/any somewhat controversial subject.

Thus.....

"some people"

Sometimes I forget myself.

Yup, there are some people that like to jump on me for not excluding them from the group.

Example:
"Democrats are Anti-gun."

So, perhaps it's better to say.....

"Some Democrats are Anti-gun."

Seriously......:eek: Do I have to add the word "some" everywhere? Or, could I just make generalizations sometimes....in order to make the conversation flow better?

LOL....
So then, if/when I use the words "some people".....do I have to explain myself again. :eek:

Aloha, Mark

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews