JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
He's not going to lock down the country. He's already squirming to get out from under the restrictions placed on the economy. He's more worried about the DJIA than anything else.
[/QUOTE

Maybe something to think through. But if the economy tanks, the society could collapse? Maybe Trump's idea to get the economy going asap with minimal health risk would avoid the breakdown of our society?

Here's the latest look at our attempt to flatten the curve.

View attachment 675846
View attachment 675847

I mean....this thing has a 2 week incubation period. We havent had all these shelter in place orders for twobweeks yet, so at this point....we havent waited long enough to see if its helping. Plus id assume more people are getting tested per day than earlier on, showing cases that were probably already there.

From my own experience...i wont be getting tested unless my symptoms get bad enough due to age and other factors. 100k cases is probably a very low estimate at best.

I mean....this thing has a 2 week incubation period. We havent had all these shelter in place orders for twobweeks yet, so at this point....we havent waited long enough to see if its helping. Plus id assume more people are getting tested per day than earlier on, showing cases that were probably already there.

From my own experience...i wont be getting tested unless my symptoms get bad enough due to age and other factors. 100k cases is probably a very low estimate at best.
Hatch you are absolutely right. The 105K is only a known number not an absolute number. As I stated last night the absolute number as well over a 500000 and will be a million soon even with shelter till you die orders. 70% who have it don't even show symptoms...

Hatch you are absolutely right. The 105K is only a known number not an absolute number. As I stated last night the absolute number as well over a 500000 and will be a million soon even with shelter till you die orders. 70% who have it don't even show symptoms...

We just dont now who has it and for some it wont be a real big deal. It is best to stay away from people .

Because of this factor, has me rethinking doing weekly provision result runs. Maybe I'll turn those into bi-monthly runs, to limit contact.

I have to go do something today. But when dealing with a person that works with the public Its like a major applies my exposure possibilities. I still see people taking no precations to speak of. .thats fine if its their choice but dont expect me to hang out or let them in my space. A couple mail workers in pdx got it . Is it from touching mail ?

I have to go do something today. But when dealing with a person that works with the public Its like a major applies my exposure possibilities. I still see people taking no precations to speak of. .thats fine if its their choice but dont expect me to hang out or let them in my space
Your real concern concern should be prolonged exposure and somebody either coughing on you or sneezing on you. Carry a baggie with some wipes and rubbing alcohol in it. If you use a card or cash have a second bag that the person you are dealing with can drop it in. Then later dump some alcohol in that bag. Clean your hands with the alcohol wipes that you brought in the other bag after your exchange and carry-on with your day. :)

Your real concern concern should be prolonged exposure and somebody either coughing on you or sneezing on you. Carry a baggie with some wipes and rubbing alcohol in it. If you use a card or cash have a second bag that the person you are dealing with can drop it in. Then later dump some alcohol in that bag. Clean your hands with the alcohol wipes that you brought in the other bag after your exchange and carry-on with your day. :)

Put car keys in bleach is a good idea . Might just wipe the ones that have that electrical junk or chips in them . Its easily over looked .

Put car keys in bleach is a good idea . Might just wipe the ones that have that electrical junk or chips in them . Its easily over looked .
70% alcohol has been deemed extremely effective. I don't think bleach is necessary.
I would be more fearful of a direct hit by a cough or a sneeze. If that happens you need to punch the offender then strip down and wipe yourself with alcohol. It will be quite a scene if done in public...:s0004:

70% alcohol has been deemed extremely effective. I don't think bleach is necessary.
I would be more fearful of a direct hit by a cough or a sneeze. If that happens you need to punch the offender then strip down and wipe yourself with alcohol. It will be quite a scene if done in public...:s0004:

No alcohol to be found in my county . The more i would go store to store seeking the more chance I take . I figure if virus is not in my house or on my stuff anything incoming is the risk to attend to .2 business I go to said they busted people stealing their hand santizer and wipes right off the counter that was there for customers... :eek:

No alcohol to be found in my county . The more i would go store to store seeking the more chance I take . I figure if virus is not in my house or on my stuff anything incoming is the risk to attend to .2 business I go to said they busted people stealing their hand santizer and wipes right off the counter that was there for customers... :eek:
It's time to bust into that case of moonshine you've been storing for a special occasion. It will work... lol

Seeing quite a bit of distilled white vinegar available ;) just not sure if 5% is effective enough :rolleyes:

Other story I saw on that platform as a press conference from NY Governor Cuomo.
When asked about the Fed quarantining NYC, and select other places, he looked stunned and had not had any discussion.

Cut to our President going to a Helo, saying that he is considering just that, and perhaps will announce today.

Hope the Pres called Cuomo from Marine 1.

Very interesting that a Democrat is doing her best to close her border:

Rhode Island police began stopping cars with New York plates Friday. On Saturday, the National Guard will help them conduct house-to-house searches to find people who traveled from New York and demand 14 days of self-quarantine.

"Right now we have a pinpointed risk," Governor Gina Raimondo said. "That risk is called New York City."

It is unlikely to hold up in court, but with courts shutting down it may be a while before it can be challenged. RI probably even assumes its policy will be overturned, but is banking on that old adage: "you might beat the charge but you can't beat the ride."

I'm sort of torn on this. It's good to see Democrats starting to understand borders, but the potential for other constitutional violations (2A for example) is huge. And no matter what some court decides after months or years, you can't beat the ride.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads