JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I was referencing governors across the nation taking the helm since the president apparently is disinterested in doing so.
I see. Well I called out left coast govs and you came back with "someone has to be an adult since Trump doesn't want to", so I was confused. Which Govs do you think have done well? Texas and Florida come to mind for me, higher state populations than New York, and yet a fraction of the mortality rate.

I see. Well I called out left coast govs and you came back with "someone has to be an adult since Trump doesn't want to", so I was confused. Which Govs do you think have done well? Texas and Florida come to mind for me, higher state populations than New York, and yet a fraction of the mortality rate.

Apologies for the confusion. I reckon we'll see how this all plays out, but it's a game where there are no winners, IMO.

Heck no - all politicians play politics. Personally, I think she is off putting and not concerned with anything other than what goes on in Portland and the circle with whom she runs.

"Quick, put on your sad/game face.....more cameras are coming."

Dems_rejoice_in_OR.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Because the stylist and the customers wore face coverings, health officials said on Friday, they hoped the interactions would lead to "no additional cases". Those potentially exposed would be contacted and offered testing, officials said.

The potential exposures started little more than a week after Missouri allowed salons to reopen.

The push by Donald Trump and some state governors to reopen most businesses with some public health modifications, such as social distancing and masks, comes as public health officials warn that relaxing restrictions will certainly
lead to new outbreaks.

Missouri hairstylist may have exposed 91 people to Covid-19, officials say

OMG....just when I was hoping to get a hair cut.:eek:

Note how the blame game is still being played? And, guess who......is the "poster boy?"

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
GOOD, we all need to get this, its called herd immunity . Or are you still scared that in "2 more week" it will peak. LOL

Trust_me.jpg
The YOU isn't meant for Jooky111 (personally), it's more like....
The news media, politicians/government experts and many doctors/CDC have ALL managed to fail/disappoint me at one time or another during this pandemic. Rrrrright....plenty of blame to go around. So then......truthfully.....at this point, I don't know what to think or whos word to take.

truth-is-out-there-x-files-poster.jpg

So, where?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Some wear masks thinking they're being socially responsible while privately recognizing masks don't work. But, if it makes others 'feel' what's the harm...?

Others insist on mask wearing as dogma as it provides a sense of unity among other mask wearers who feel at ease among their own. I like your mask...it's cool. Well yours is even prettier. Gush!

Then you have those who scoff at mask wearing knowing it's a simple exercise in delusion. These people are scoffed at by the mask wearers who hate reality, but feel comfort in illusion...

Staying shut in has caused more virus spread than if folks were allowed to come and go as free citizens.

What we really need are more experts on this.
Not nearly enough experts.
Yeah, that would work.

There is so much disinformation out there now you could convince at
least half the population that this was all started by Unicorns.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top