JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is what will happen in Washington. Since we got out in front of it and locked everything down to flatten the curve, we will "open up" earlier than other states. We will experience a rebound because none of us have immunity.
Actually, when someone catches a viral disease, if you had a good test for the presence of the virus, and tested someone several times every day, you would expect all the test to detect virus during days when person was sickest. Then as they recovered and the amount of virus dropped, at some point the amount of virus would drop to about what test can detect reliably. At that point if you did multiple tests each day, some would be positive and some wouldnt. If you did just one test per day, todays might be negative and tomorrows positive. Several days later, after there was even less virus, the tests would then all be consistently negative.

Apparently some of the tests distributed early on might have been unreliable. In addition, people are mostly just being tested once. Also, there are some reports that people might carry and be shedding virus before and after they have symptoms. Also, people can relapse.

So where there is a report that someone was cured and then caught virus again, this could be problems with testing. Basically, I dont think we yet know whether you develop immunity.

Today I seen people driving with mask on . Is that at all necessary ,
Well, assuming there's no one else in the car, this might still make sense to avoid contamination from earlier driver or avoid contaminating car for subsequent driver. But my guess is driving with windows open to blow away any airborne droplets and wearing gloves to protect from surfaces would be more effective.

1586238925601.png

Well, assuming there's no one else in the car, this might still make sense to avoid contamination from earlier driver or avoid contaminating car for subsequent driver. But my guess is driving with windows open to blow away any airborne droplets and wearing gloves to protect from surfaces would be more effective.

I'm driving with recirc and the AC on while in town, but I take my mask off.

I try to stay 6 feet away from the car in front of me. And I wash my car before and after going to the store. And use a car cover in the parking lot. And replace my cabin filter every day. And air filter. You can't be too careful.

The story/theory is out there and gaining traction.....

Not to mention, more people and governments are looking at a lawsuit against the Chinese Government.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
NY doctors have said that one of the top modes of transmission is hands to face. Wearing a mask is helpful in blocking people from touching their faces too. Washing hands a lot is key but together with the mask can go even further.

Supplies are still messed up , was at costco today and alot of stuff normally available was MIA it looked like there were no special smoking deals ,some prices looked to increase. They were taking cleaning cautions much more seriously wiping counter between every customer with the plexiglass shields up the food counter for pizza ect was .only limited items and they were gloved and masked up with the condiments and soda cups behind the glass and handed out by the attendant.its a good thing but a PITA . Every time i go I buy food ,Im not really in need of . But not a ridicules amount . If I pick a few spare bucks i buy food and fill the tank if I need it or not.Here in the USA its easy to take things for granted untill now .

Seems like things are taking a turn for the better. Ventilators are not the way to go. Virus acts on the hemoglobin releasing Fe3+ ions which are toxic to the body. I don't pretend to understand this but it makes sense if drugs that treat malaria are effective against it. Of course peer reviewed papers have yet to be released, but here's one that is used for parasitic infections that have significant effect. sciencedirect

NY doctors have said that one of the top modes of transmission is hands to face. Wearing a mask is helpful in blocking people from touching their faces too. Washing hands a lot is key but together with the mask can go even further.

YES.
Something to think about here?

Aloha, Mark

New York could temporarily bury bodies in a park cuz morgue and refrigerated trailers are full.

They are walking this back as of last evening. Spin is they were just worst case scenario strategizing. Good luck trying to find the clarification.:rolleyes:

Point is - Not True

They are walking this back as of last evening. Spin is they were just worst case scenario strategizing. Good luck trying to find the clarification.:rolleyes:

Point is - Not True
I felt something hit my head yesterday when I was outside. Could it be the sky is falling?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top