JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Jerk gets fired. "Not my fault," he says. Incredible.

I just within the last hour found out washington let this guy GO !! WTF !!!. so now he's been to eugene and is on the way via the fastest retort to Arkansas,, So that He Can be a hero ( $$$$ ) preventing suicides nation wide , not giving F$$K who he possibly kills along the way.

well today is a sunnyday. I don't have any Rosie glass, I'm sure not happy. I'm not seeing a light in that tunnel >>>>>>yet

I dont think the US millenial crowd as a whole will handle a pandemic well.

They may not need to. Based on current data, the fatality of this virus increases the older the patient is, it seems to be deadlier for men (however they may identify) than women and it's particularly hard on those with preexisting conditions - diabetes, cardiac issues, etc. So, the lesson is don't be an sick old man (and I don't mean that the fun way).

where is this guy right now ? on his way ?

what going to take place when he gets to Arkansas ?

will they welcome him with horrors ? or will he be locked up ?

will he even make it that far ? that car will not go much over 300 miles on a tank gas . it is a rental car so they say.

This so call suicide prevention group. They know he's coming/on the way. Well they even show up to the party ?

what is this guy doing or thinking ?? Money ???

what else will he do for a Buck. To take this kind risk is he being paid a 1200$ to tell a few jokes ? or 12 million to ........??? or to Do what across america ??
These are only question I have to ask myself, No I don't feel good about that.
he has made worldwide news, yes there is going to be other doing the same.

SCOTTY wake your bubblegum you and get the beam machine fired up dude ???

Article doesn't say who they are or where they are coming from. The 14 patients evacuated from the Diamond Princess have been subtracted from the US case total today for some reason, so we are back to 15.

Oregon man breaks quarantine, sneaks on flight back to US.

My own thought on acts like this is: catch him and throw him in a small padded room to enjoy the isolation for the next however long it takes.

And if he is the cause of an outbreak anywhere, and anyone dies from the disease...put a bullet in him.

Dig this. SMOKING GUN: China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S. Fatman gets the lowdown from man who put together biowarfare policies for the us and international agencies re: bioterrorism.
I saw his interview weeks ago. I agree with Dr. Boyle. Everyone needs to watch this!

Doctor Boyle gives an updated interview to Alex Jones. Dr. Boyle previously hinted this was probably a bio-weapon. Now he has elaborated and is certain it is. A interesting 1 hour interview.

Republican Senator Tom Cotton has strongly suggested as much.

I've believed this for a few weeks now. Scary stuff folks.

In this effort to evacuate 126 people from Wuhan to Frankfurt, a symptom-based screening process was ineffective in detecting SARS-CoV-2 infection in 2 persons who later were found to have evidence of SARS-CoV-2 in a throat swab. We discovered that shedding of potentially infectious virus may occur in persons who have no fever and no signs or only minor signs of infection.

I saw his interview weeks ago. I agree with Dr. Boyle. Everyone needs to watch this!

Doctor Boyle gives an updated interview to Alex Jones. Dr. Boyle previously hinted this was probably a bio-weapon. Now he has elaborated and is certain it is. A interesting 1 hour interview.

Republican Senator Tom Cotton has strongly suggested as much.

I've believed this for a few weeks now. Scary stuff folks.

Stopped reading when I saw "Alex Jones." I prefer sources that are within throwing distance of actual facts.

I'd also add, how does where it came from in any way inform us on how to deal with it? It's mostly prurient interest - sort of like following the Kardashians - doesn't inform, but it amuses. I don't need amusement, I need information.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads