JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The bottom line: The United States government is quietly preparing for a major space-weather event to paralyze communication systems and energy grids across the entire country. As a citizen, you're not allowed to know this knowledge and frankly you will not be prepared....

Rhutrho....I guess the cat is out of the bag. Way to go zerohedge.com....we were not supposed to "know this knowledge" :rolleyes:

If true...what better way to hamper communications along with coordination between the protest / march / civil unrest / whatever , groups planned for that time period?

I suppose a big lesson here is that systems go down ... best to have:
Supplies
Ways , means and the willfulness to keep said supplies
A flexible plan

Nothing really new or earth shattering in my post...But , again if true , the timing of the "drill" is interesting.
Andy

If true...what better way to hamper communications along with coordination between the protest / march / civil unrest / whatever , groups planned for that time period?

Supplies
A flexible plan

Nothing really new or earth shattering in my post...But , again if true , the timing of the "drill" is interesting.
Andy

I know "coincidences" occur but they're the exception and NOT the rule, and I'm sure that's the case here. ;)

Supplies
A flexible plan

Andy
We have a tendency to convert convinces into nessisaties. The history of mass communication is very short in human history. (Even when newspapers became common the illiteracy rate was very high) It is incredible that an interruption would cause life threatening consequences. So, Andy.......are you ready for the big Canadian invasion? You are sort of the tripwire aren't you!!!! This kind of drama creates markets. We are more prepared here at the ranch than 99.9% of people in the world but the most likely emergency would be a huge snow event that would knock out power for a period of time. We are prepared but if struck by an asteroid, we are screwed. Do what you can and don't dwell on silly dramatic unrealistic scenarios, it will make you crazy. So Andy, are you prepared for the invasion.......you know it's inevitable. Does anyone remember Y2K?

Last Edited:
We have a tendency to convert convinces into nessisaties. The history of mass communication is very short in human history. (Even when newspapers became common the illiteracy rate was very high) It is incredible that an interruption would cause life threatening consequences. So, Andy.......are you ready for the big Canadian invasion? You are sort of the tripwire aren't you!!!! This kind of drama creates markets. We are more prepared here at the ranch than 99.9% of people in the world but the most likely emergency would be a huge snow event that would knock out power for a period of time. We are prepared but if struck by an asteroid, we are screwed. Do what you can and don't dwell on silly dramatic unrealistic scenarios, it will make you crazy. So Andy, are you prepared for the invasion.......you know it's inevitable.

Invasion? What are you talking about? The enemy is already inside our perimeter. o_O

;)

2) things

1). what if the Solar even happens while we are pointed the wrong direction (bye bye China)?
2).I think I'll just stay home Nov 4th unless I have to work in which case if my pickup starts I'll go drive to my dump truck if it starts I'll go to work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top