JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can see it now. The Corona Virus will be used as cover for every fail that occurs during the era. Everything that goes wrong, goes missing, is in short supply, all that will be blamed on the virus.

I thought that was Trump?

Well, he seems to be trying to down-play it at the moment. He hasn't quite used the word "hoax" yet, but it may be coming. BUT: After the election, we are likely to hear something like:

"Everything was going great. We had a great economy, great jobs, great financial markets, great job creation for minorities, great foreign relations, great agreements with China and North Korea. Then that doggoned virus came along and ruined the legacy of my presidency."

He can take his presidential pension and sell it to one of those companies that pays a one-time cash pay-out for settlements and inheritances. I'm thinking he may need to considering the legal problems he's apt to have after he leaves office.

The local Governments here are already doing this. The hoax shut down was so much fun. Except now the money from taxes is gone. Every agency is scrambling. The blame when it is not TDS is of course the great plague. If voters do not clean house after this? Well we get what we deserve. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top