JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
May 27, 7pm, council chamber, 1310 N Adair

Learn how to prevent graffiti
Learn how to report graffiti
Learn about graffiti removal methods

English and Spanish
Refreshments available

I got the foregoing from a flier about an upcoming town hall, and since i'm unhappy about the rise in graffiti going on, i plan on attending. The way i see it, our right to property is under attack from two sides. On one, gangs (or is it 13 year-olds?) are treating our neighborhoods as their territory, and violating individuals' property by marking it as such. On the other, city governments are fining individuals for having graffiti on their property. More information on this fining would be appreciated.

The problem is not that graffiti looks bad. The problem is that it's a violation of someone's property. It's just as bad to threaten someone with fines and liens for what they do with their own belongings, as it is to alter someone else's belongings without the owner's permission. Where exactly does the City of Cornelius derive the right to impose a fine for graffiti anyhow?

I would love to catch some douche spraying graffiti, the only hard thing would be trying to explain to the cops with a straight face how the guy tripped fell and somehow got the spray can stuck in his corn hole.............sideways.

I would love to catch some douche spraying graffiti, the only hard thing would be trying to explain to the cops with a straight face how the guy tripped fell and somehow got the spray can stuck in his corn hole.............sideways.

Here's my idea: there needs to be a lawfully sanctioned way to paintball someone while in the act of tagging private property without permission. You'd likely have to get it on camera to get away with it, but it would be worth it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top