JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think for the first time... Maybe second...? I am with Trlsmn on this one. Need more facts. Everything else is just bickering.

You're right. I don't know what happened.

The thread has however, as a byproduct, produced a lot of good info on legal issues of mental illness, landlord/tenant rights, warrantless searches, etc.

I'll be interested to know why the police feel they have the right to refuse to give her the guns back, and what comes of her demand to the court for the return of them.

Problem is our side may leave small details out of a story to make it better or provocative also.
Sensationalism isn't just for one side.It sells on both sides.

Problem is our side may leave small details out of a story to make it better or provocative also.
Sensationalism isn't just for one side.It sells on both sides.

Of course...I mean it does sell the anti-authority side much better to make the headline read "Innocent Citizen Has Guns Confiscated Without Warrant" than it does to have it read "Woman Escapes From Institution After Being Declared a Danger: Police Seize Weapons From Her Home During Search"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top