JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dman - you know damned good and well that when any government employee accuses you of something, you are guilty and in need of being yanked out of your can and tackled in front of your children!:rolleyes:

I'm sure the investigation will go nowhere as usual. They will find some reason that the mother deserved to be treated that way. It never fails.

You're missing the point. This ladies or her children could have been terrorist. First she showed her displeasure with a government employee. Second, she directed a question towards law enforcement. Both are obvious grounds for arrest in the new America. As for the children, they are being recruited by terrorist organizations around the globe to cause harm to Americans on American soil. Why do you think the TSA does pat downs and strip searches on them at airports? They have good reason.

Seems to me the first two cops just wanted to practice their "subdue a suspect" techniques. I hope her, her husband, and their kids own a big piece of Mission, Kansas when all this goes through court. Of course those pebbles could be formulated from rice and the compound in.
Always a few bad apples. I hope the cops' parents see what fools they made of themselves.

Brutus Out.

Another nice touch is how they tried to keep the video from being released to the defense attorney.

Granted, I have only looked at the Youtube note but I'm inclined to believe it.

You sure they weren't Skittles?. look at that hoodie! the gall

Could have been skittles and a hoodie. However she wasn't bouncing a Hispanic guys head off the ground or punching him in the nose so this did not warrant deadly force, unlike the guy in Florida who was justified in using deadly force on a thug who was trying to split his head open.

And everyone knows that the soccer mom's minivan is the terrorists' choice for WMD!

Hard to show respect for those 3 uniformed clowns. "Its federal property, well, yeah, you cain't even spit on it Jethro".
Any one know what all the charges filed against the Post Office Pebble Gang:s0109: were?

Brutus Out

Unfortunately it goes much deeper than $$ but to the heart of what government and it's minions have become.. money can never replace lost liberty

I have to say my wife would never act out but if cops were doing that to her and I were present they would be immediately facing an angry grizzly bear with no stop button

I used to know a guy who worked in Bellingham and lived in Pt. Roberts....so he had to go through customs 2x a day. An elderly gent....poor ol Rudi was a Latvian and during WWII ended up having to fight for the Russians, then Germans, then Russians again, that or a firing squad was his choice each time he got captured. He hated both of them. Anyway, after the umpteenth time of having to open his paper bagged lunch for the Customs gal who saw him every day he decided to teach her a lesson. So he pinched a nice brown trout in it and when she asked to to see it he handed her the bag and said here, you opn it. As she gagged and lost her lunch she waved him through. Needless to say he didn't have to show customs his lunch anymore. Rudi also firmly believed in the John Birch Society and the illuminati and the Trilateral commission. Man, but he hated the communists.. He was a riot to talk to. I wish he would have written a book about all the stuff he went through growing up and then coming to the US.

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads