JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Price of copper just tanked from an all time high. Just heard Dan Celia talking about it.
That should add a little relief to the price of raw materials for factory ammo.

Just when I was getting ready to start powder coating

I thought copper customs website crashed and I thought... So? How much copper is used in primers? That's really the big component in my opinion, however projectiles are a good start IF this drop ends up equaling better supply. I doubt ammo manufacturers will drop price just because they can

Price of copper just tanked from an all time high. Just heard Dan Celia talking about it.

WTF it says it is down 99.95% something is wrong with that...white supremacist are at it again...

Yea, people will "talk" about anything.. to get you to click.
I'd say up and downstream labor costs are a much greater factor in this instance.

Yea, people will "talk" about anything.. to get you to click.
I'd say up and downstream labor costs are a much greater factor in this instance.
On a brighter note, hemorrhoids are up…. due to so many sitting on their duffs collecting those sweet, sweet Federally enhanced unemployment payments and the illegal moratorium on evictions!

s0023.gif

as fast as inflation is rising, folks just ain't going to have money real soon. Banks will stop giving credit and commodities like copper will fall in price. Wont matter if ammo is cheap when inflation has already robbed you of your money. o_O

Saw profound interview on battery/copper market needs. He was a high end auto executive acknowledging coming industrial shifts. One issue to be solved whatever power source, is wiring harness needs for copper. Plus electric motor windings.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top