JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You could at least try to move to the Cope pouches. Not nearly the nicotine delivery and probably about 20 of them does the damage to your lip as one dip of long cut.

Then maybe you could quit from there.

No your not! Just keep trying!!:):)
Maybe ask your doctor about Chantix it works good for stopping smoking not sure about Copp. Though. My brother in law stopped after, over 20yrs.
Stacy

I tried some nicotene gum once and I swear it was stronger than my chew. What is weird is that I normally wont chew at home, at all. I work 3 to 4 12-hour shifts per week and thats when I really want a chew.

You can do it.

If I quit meth 13 years ago you can quit the can.

Last Edited:
I had the brilliant idea to start chew so I could stop smoking. It worked but it was VERY hard to stop chew.I still could go for a pinch. Will power;)

Switch to those new vape pens they have.

After you kick the chew, start watching yourself in the mirror while vaping and pretend your surrounded by hipster friends - that should stop you cold:p

It's easy to quit, I've done it dozens times. Heck, I quit yesterday and I think I'll quit again tomorrow.....or maybe Thursday.....

Honestly, the thing that kills me is the money. When I think about all the cash I've paid those pushers over the years it grinds my t*ts off......but it's ultimately my fault for starting and not having the strength to quit.....for good.....

I was thinking of quitting until my daughter that's in the Army in Kansas started to send me rolls at $2 bucks a can. My wife and I travel a lot and it seems like Washington and Oregon are the most expensive. Even California is less that $3 a can.

True story, Father in law 4 years ago went to the dentist there was a small 1/32 inch dot on his gum line that was sore. They took a biopsy, in less then two weeks he was at stage 1. They scheduled him for surgery retested him 3 weeks later he was at Stage 2-3 . In that short time he went from a dot on his gum to having 4 inches of bone now being removed from his face being grafted with a leg bone then skin in his mouth for the gum had to be taken from his buttocks. By the time he healed the cancer was gone 6 month later however the bone a year later never fully grafted due to his smoking the tissue were damaged badly. Flash forward 4 years he now has no teeth and no bone structure to hold dentures. The bones are so brittle they did a second surgery last winter and it also failed. He was a handsome man and now looks like a 90 year old man at 61. He cant walk well due to both legs having bones removed, he had to sell his motorcycles . He once weighed 185lbs now weight in at 105 Looks like a german detention camp refuge. A shell of himself in just four years. I try and tell this story when I hear about people having difficulty quitting chew/cigs. Trust me its much more difficult if you don't quit. Of course if one doesn't mind eating oatmeal the rest of their lives, and losing half ones face well then live it up.

This stuff is not a might get cancer, its just a matter of when you will get it, if one doesn't stop now they will get it, there is no might about it.

( By the way my sons wife has a girlfriend that got cancer at 22 from smoking, don't think for a minute time is on your side )

I was thinking of quitting until my daughter that's in the Army in Kansas started to send me rolls at $2 bucks a can. My wife and I travel a lot and it seems like Washington and Oregon are the most expensive. Even California is less that $3 a can.

I bought a can in Yreka California for $6 about 10 years ago... cheapest I could find in town.

True story, Father in law 4 years ago went to the dentist there was a small 1/32 inch dot on his gum line that was sore. They took a biopsy, in less then two weeks he was at stage 1. They scheduled him for surgery retested him 3 weeks later he was at Stage 2-3 . In that short time he went from a dot on his gum to having 4 inches of bone now being removed from his face being grafted with a leg bone then skin in his mouth for the gum had to be taken from his buttocks. By the time he healed the cancer was gone 6 month later however the bone a year later never fully grafted due to his smoking the tissue were damaged badly. Flash forward 4 years he now has no teeth and no bone structure to hold dentures. The bones are so brittle they did a second surgery last winter and it also failed. He was a handsome man and now looks like a 90 year old man at 61. He cant walk well due to both legs having bones removed, he had to sell his motorcycles . He once weighed 185lbs now weight in at 105 Looks like a german detention camp refuge. A shell of himself in just four years. I try and tell this story when I hear about people having difficulty quitting chew/cigs. Trust me its much more difficult if you don't quit. Of course if one doesn't mind eating oatmeal the rest of their lives, and losing half ones face well then live it up.

This stuff is not a might get cancer, its just a matter of when you will get it, if one doesn't stop now they will get it, there is no might about it.

( By the way my sons wife has a girlfriend that got cancer at 22 from smoking, don't think for a minute time is on your side )

I could stand to lose a couple pounds.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top