JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only able to leave one review, but I wanted to still post this.

Tim is an absolute professional. He performs amazing work and is hands down a genuine person.

I reached out to him pre Covid in regards to a conversion project. Armscor M22BA from 22tcm to 9mm. Once he gave me the go ahead he could do it, I made the gun purchase.

Sent it to him immediately. Not one round of 22tcm went through it.

2020 sucked, this rifle was the one, of a few things, that was good about that year.

Anyways, he completely made a barrel for it from a 9mm blank and countered it to the original. Then blue and parkerized it, leaving a really good looking finish. Of coarse, he also threaded it 1/2x28 and even made a thread protector that matched the barrel profile and crown, that disappears if you didn't know it was there.

Tim, also worked the trigger some. Which gives this little fun gun a very nice crisp pull.

Best part about Tim, he is a man of his work. So after receiving it back, I kept in touch with him on its performance. We came to the conclusion the throat or head space might be a little short. So he took it back and reworked the chamber. After that, it fed, chambered, and cycled without issue.

I have been going to Tim for years now, this was the biggest project I've asked of him and he delivered 100%, as he has time and time before.

Time after time, I am completely amazed and 100% satisfied with Tim's gunsmithing and customer service.

Tim is hands down the ONLY gunsmith I can recommend for any project.

If I lived closer to him I would totally volunteer as an apprentice! If I learned a fraction of what he knows, I'd consider myself a very lucky person.

In ending, I want to say, THANKS TIM! Happy customer here!!!

8D3AA430-988C-4258-8FAE-ECE84474EBDA.jpeg 21521F8C-A8BD-4965-A481-379B2031774A.jpeg D1F705D3-21FB-4DAA-9922-98DBD4BA4241.jpeg 166EBB12-18DB-4EED-9A59-D9DCEA869734.jpeg

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.