Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cop Tases Woman Who Refuses to Show Breasts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by billdeserthills, Nov 3, 2013.

1. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

A recent tale out of Arkansas brings this exciting story of a woman at work in Little Rock when police officer Brandon Carter demanded that she show him her breasties. She refused to expose herself, even tho the officer asked her to several times, then he removed his taser from his duty belt & threatened her. A chase ensued but I'm afraid the story never does reveal, well -if they were ever revealed...

Lawsuit: Ark. Cop Chased and Tased Woman After She Refused to Show Him Her Breasts - informationliberation

2. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

3. dude young

dude young SE PDX Active Member

God bless Portland. B00bies and a steak dinner for under $10 and you don't have to deploy the Taser.

4. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Yeah and you won't have to worry about getting sued. But for a better time bring plenty of dollar bills.

5. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie Vancouver Well-Known Member

I really wonder what the backstory here is, it sounds fishy. If it's true, the cop deserves to be passed around Cell block 3 for a few years.

6. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Makin' it rain.....

7. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

The one strip joint in down town PDX have the whole lobster tail and a steak for 9.99 during happy hour :)

8. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

But you cant smoke a cigarette or finish more than 2 of the 3 drink minimum without being in violation of the law. Real land of the free here. Washington makes even less sense. Smoking weed, men marrying men, and sex with non domesticated animals is ok but forget about owning a machine gun.

Caveman Jim and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

10. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

It's cause the gov't needs his tax money so they can't afford to let him die
    I just hope I get my abuse at the hands of the law before all the money is gone
    Just jokin', I already had a good dose, just didn't get to sue for it- maybe next time

11. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

Tasers have a download feature that will give the date and time when the unit was activated, so in this case there is a way of verifying the accusation...or not.