JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
looked like he was being bitten and he was just stopping him. that was some straight up trailer park trash ranting though lol. i turned it off a few seconds after the swatting though.

I'd like to see how anyone bubbleguming about the parents behavior in this thread would react if their kids were walked out of their homes by the cops. All it takes is a nosy teacher, a pissed off friend, relative, or coworker putting a charge on you, and your skrewed.

I also guarantee if it happens you'll be acting just as loud and obnoxious as these people are.

Ha Ha! I remember holding my 13yr old son off the floor by his shirt and explaining that he could cuss at his mother all he liked, but he had better NEVER, EVER, cuss at my wife (same person)! He told me that I would go to jail and I told him "been there before"! He settled down right away. By the way, he grew up to become a fine man, the sole custodian of his son and I am extremely proud of him! Cop did fine in my book.

Holy crap. Seriously? The kid deserved handcuffs and a hell of a lot more than a light swat to the head for BITING AN ARMED OFFICER. These people seem like real class acts. What a bunch of white trash. That kid better hope he has a strong dad ready to lay out a lot of discipline.

I think it shows that as long as cops are messing with people we think are white trash, then its fine for them to be bubblegums.

Of course it is. White trash is not a protected class of citizens in this country. Heck, I grew up white trash on an Indian Rez in Eastern Washington during the 60s. We knew what cops were like. Growing up on our side of the river, we were wrong from the day we were born until the day we left town...

So glad I don't have kids in this day and age. The best decision I ever made was to keep my swimmers contained. You cannot be a father these days even if you wanted to, one word from a kid to his teacher that you are 'mean' and off you go to jail.

I remember an episode of the Sopranos where Tony tells Carmella "what, spank him?, so I can get my *** thrown in jail? Don't you know kids today have all the power? All we can do is kiss his ***!"

My dad caught me and about six of my friends snooping around houseboats - not stealing, just having fun - and as we made it back to ours was waiting with a dingy oar. He paddled all of us in line one after another! LOL Everyone at Lincoln High circa 1980 was talking about it, laughing. Could you imagine today? There would be a death sentence or life w/o parole for my dad. Not one of the other parents were mad - in fact most called to thank him.

When my sister ran away from home my dad put up WANTED posters of her at my high school with her pic and a $200 reward for her capture and return LOL. Tons of calls of course, NO COPS.

Ahh, how things have changed in 30 years.

Once a lady called my dad crying, begging for help because her daughter was off at the park doing drugs and she couldn't stop her. My dad drove me over there at 1am and found where they were all sitting around off a secluded trail up McClay(?) park. He walked up and said which one of you is Mary? "I am, who the f are you?" He then simply grabbed her by the hair and started walking, returned her right back to her mom. Like I said, if today - PRISON. Still laugh about that - like a scene from the Terminator.

BEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!!:s0155:

I'm not exactly "pro-cop," but I don't see a damn thing wrong with this video. The cop's action toward his detainee, anyway (the rest? bubblegum). If you're biting a cop, even if you're 10, you can pretty much expect to get your nose re-positioned. I thought he showed restraint.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top