JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never realized what that might be like as I did reckless things in my youth and my parents would be visibly shaken by it. Now, as a parent, I have an idea.

Kids, especially male kids, always seem to feel they are invincible. Parents then of course end up with gray hair. When I look back on my youth now I often wonder how the hell I lived long enough to get gray hair of my own. :)

I've read he had a jacket with Security on it, I've read he had a hat with Security on it. I've read he had nothing saying security. I've read he had his knee in the guys back holding a gun to his head, I've read he didn't have his gun out after holstering. I've read the cops came in and shot him without any warning the absolute moment they arrived, I've read they gave him multiple commands to drop his gun and he didn't. I've read they gave commands and started shooting at the same time. etc etc etc.

I will reserve my judgement till the investigation puts out some facts.

My mom was in a bank during a heist. Almost every witness had a different story. Stress and fear can play horrible games on the mind.
I'm curious what the investigation finds.
I know when I was frequenting downtown bars and clubs here, most security was just wearing black, with nothing stating security. Always thought that was stupid.

My mom was in a bank during a heist. Almost every witness had a different story. Stress and fear can play horrible games on the mind.
I'm curious what the investigation finds.
I know when I was frequenting downtown bars and clubs here, most security was just wearing black, with nothing stating security. Always thought that was stupid.
Yeppers. for a couple reasons. Even if they are not armed. If they have any "authority" to tell patrons, especially who have been drinking anything. If this causes one of the drunks to want to fight the first thing they will say when LEO's get there is "I had no idea this guy was an employee. "
If armed it's even more important. I had a job in another life for a multi millionaire. I did security at a huge property of his. Pay was very good but nothing was supplied. Some of my co workers wore nothing to identify them. I wore a uniform. Several times when I needed LEO's help it made it far easier. One time some Kook was threatening me, claimed to have a gun. I had him at gun point when LEO's came in. They stepped up and also put him at gun point. Now if I was standing there in street clothes, gun in hand, LEO's had gotten call that security was being threatened by man claiming to have gun, I would bet the guns would have been pointed at me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top