JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As much as I usually agree with you, that's the damn dumbest comment I've seen on here in a while. So because someone is a LEO, they should just learn to live with something that if it happened to a normal person, that person would be pissed? I find someone spitting in my food, well, they best just hope I don't catch them. People should be treated with respect regardless of their job, fastfood or not. But other people shouldn't be abused simply because they do an unpopular job.

I am 34 now, when I was 16 I worked at a McDonalds and I can tell you that rude customers and LEO's got "special treatment" I still chuckle when I see a cop car in the drive through. Back then I justified it in my head since I had been pulled over and given tickets for no good reason a couple times. My suggestion if your a LEO is don't eat fast food unless your civi friends buy it for you, and for all others you better treat your food service person with respect period. ;)

Can I summarize this thread?

Facts:

- All food handlers will tamper with food, present tense.
- Manager's of food handlers condone tampering with food
- Manager's feel all food handlers have at one time, tampered with food.
- No way for a manager to discern if a food handler has HEP/HIV or not.
- Tampering with food: putting human bodily fluids into the food is the norm.
- LEOs are very likely to have their food tampered with.
- Being nice to food handlers is no guarantee that your food is safe.
- Watching your food prepared only means that your preparer is not tampering with your food, the prep cook could have tampered with the food, or the preparer spit on his gloves....
- Buffet's are not immune to those that tamper on large scale.

Summary: To be safe, only eat food you have personally prepared.

Can I summarize this thread?

Facts:

- All food handlers will tamper with food, present tense.
- Manager's of food handlers condone tampering with food
- Manager's feel all food handlers have at one time, tampered with food.
- No way for a manager to discern if a food handler has HEP/HIV or not.
- Tampering with food: putting human bodily fluids into the food is the norm.
- LEOs are very likely to have their food tampered with.
- Being nice to food handlers is no guarantee that your food is safe.
- Watching your food prepared only means that your preparer is not tampering with your food, the prep cook could have tampered with the food, or the preparer spit on his gloves....
- Buffet's are not immune to those that tamper on large scale.

Summary: To be safe, only eat food you have personally prepared.

I wish I could dispute any or all of those statements.....sadly there are a lot of douch-waffles in the world working food service who think some real or imagined slight against them justifies tampering with your food. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top