JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two COP Derringers they are a four barrel 357 or .38 special purse pistol. I would prefer to sell these as a set though the serial numbers are not in sequence. We have not been able to locate the manuals for them but they come with the original box. $2000 for the pair or feel free to shoot an offer. Open to trades for Benelli shotgun 12ga.

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

Just got a great PM! Thank you PDX! Just thought I would let everyone my pricing is based off what I saw them listed for on gunbroker.com. They are listed for over $1000 each so I thought two for $1000 each should be a good deal. Like stated in the original post it's $2000 for both or better offer also interested in trades for Benelli 12ga shotgun or possibly glock 9mm or kahr 9mm. Or shoot me what you got the worst I can say is no. Thank you all for reading and posting to this thread happy holidays all

Sent from my iPhone using

Just keep in mind what things list for on gunbroker and what they sell for are two totally different things. Often you will see the same gun listed dozens of times for the same price and it never sells. Always check completed auctions to see what things actually sold for and remember gunbroker tends to run a little higher than buying locally. The gunbroker price often reflects shipping costs.

I did some more research this last week and had my gun appraised at gun crafters here in Salem and my asking price is more than fair. It appraised at 90% + in condition and the rates they are selling for on gunbroker are right there at what I am asking. Given all that I will sell the pair for $1800 or sell individually at $1000 each. Feel free to still shot me offers as these prices are not set in stone. Still open for trades on Benelli shotgun 12ga.

Another update I am looking to trade for a semi auto wood stock Benelli 12ga shotgun in the value range of $1000 thank you

Montefeltro is the model preferred

Come on people! I am not getting any offers other than a couple trade offers that don't interest me! I need these out of my safe to make room for some other toys!

Sent from my iPhone using

To the guy that offered me 1400 via pm I thought I responded to your message but I don't think it was working please call or text me 503-991-8732

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.