JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We all have different fears we prep for, he didn't want to be like his folkes, poor and no money. He did everything right but didn't live to get it...
I was just kidding around. Sorry it went that way for him.
My dad was a long term planner but my mom gave me some 'smell the roses along the way'. Glad I got the blend cause here I am 59 after eating & living healthy, no drugs no cigs, 6yrs deep into fighting rare thymic carcinoma.
My friends at the pub call me "chemo-sabe"! lol :D
Faith, prayer, positive confident attitude, great docs = I'm gonna hit 100 or die tryin!! Unlike a few on this thread, I don't quit. :)

I was just kidding around. Sorry it went that way for him.
My dad was a long term planner but my mom gave me some 'smell the roses along the way'. Glad I got the blend cause here I am 59 after eating & living healthy, no drugs no cigs, 6yrs deep into fighting rare thymic carcinoma.
My friends at the pub call me "chemo-sabe"! lol :D
Faith, prayer, positive confident attitude, great docs = I'm gonna hit 100 or die tryin!! Unlike a few on this thread, I don't quit. :)
As Pops used to say:
"Gettin' old ain't for the weak OR the wimpy."

Good luck with the battle Charlie.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR